Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered Plaid MSM with carbon fiber and white interior at the end of September and initially had delivery of March-April, but it is now moved to Dec 6 to Dec 31. I am concerned because I want a 2022 year model for re-sale value. I think there is no point getting it a couple of weeks sooner to not have the resale value. I kept my P85+ Model S and P100D Model X only 4 years each.
You'll probably get a 2022, should switch over any day now. Very little if anything will different with the car but it'll technically be a 2022.
With a Plaid you should expect to depreciate more than a long range I'd think still though.

Hi all. New to this forum. Ordered 7/26 RN 1153. LR/Blue/White/21/FSD. In Southern Cali. Initially October, them Feb after the dreaded email: December, then blank, then November EDD. Out of the blue got a VIN on 10/5 and set a delivery for 10/12. Then received an email saying car would not be ready (found a scratch needed to be addressed)….not delivery set for this weekend. MF450 VIN. Hoping it happens!!! I’m excited and hoping there are no delays. This is my 4th Tesla, plus a new X and a cybertruck on order. Always been happy thus far hoping this doesn’t disappoint. Can’t wait.
Hi. Welcome to the forum.

You ordered 6 months after me. i still don't have a vehicle. As such, you are hated by me. you are welcomed to the club.

enjoy your car. Congrats. i hate you

Me too!
1D066E07-3940-4A6C-8BCC-64870B529F77.jpeg

I ordered Plaid MSM with carbon fiber and white interior at the end of September and initially had delivery of March-April, but it is now moved to Dec 6 to Dec 31. I am concerned because I want a 2022 year model for re-sale value. I think there is no point getting it a couple of weeks sooner to not have the resale value. I kept my P85+ Model S and P100D Model X only 4 years each.
o_OThis is incredible!
I requested (not really an order since order means it would have been fulfilled) the exact same config in September too.... just a different September than you.
I cannot explain this!:confused:

o_OThis is incredible!
I requested (not really an order since order means it would have been fulfilled) the exact same config in September too.... just a different September than you.
I cannot explain this!:confused:

For the OP...I have a recent visual of a large lot in Fremont full of dusty MSM cars...hope yours is not one of them..