Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally. Light at th end of the tunnel.

Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 10.28.38 PM.png

Thanks, we are ok. Was at a stop light, got rear ended. Here’s the crazy part. I advance past the intersection and pull over to the side. His Volt isn’t working so he pushes it through the intersection but can’t stop it and he hits me again! Sigh…
At least it did not catch fire 🤷🏽‍♂️

Edit - apparently its a different GM car that catches fire. Whatever. Never the less, glad the FUEL car did not catch file. Because that would never make headlines.

Ok, looked my CC, $48.34, so maybe $45.00. Chickenshit. Send you home with 110 coverter and the cord. So choices are supercharger or 110, so they can sell the 240 Nema. After $91,000. Maybe you will have better luck at shaming them than me. AND, they don,t tell you, hand you the cord in a wrap so you dont see whats not in it til you get home. Suggest: check your cord kit, save yourself the daily trip.

Ok, looked my CC, $48.34, so maybe $45.00. Chickenshit. Send you home with 110 coverter and the cord. So choices are supercharger or 110, so they can sell the 240 Nema. After $91,000. Maybe you will have better luck at shaming them than me. AND, they don,t tell you, hand you the cord in a wrap so you dont see whats not in it til you get home. Suggest: check your cord kit, save yourself the daily trip.
New to Tesla?
this is very known.