Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for sharing, that’s very reassuring! It means Tesla’s EDDs can be accurate after all if they don’t change for a while. I’m looking forward to getting a VIN in the next 2 weeks since my EDD window starts Oct 28.
Thank you for sharing, that’s very reassuring! It means Tesla’s EDDs can be accurate after all if they don’t change for a while. I’m looking forward to getting a VIN in the next 2 weeks since my EDD window starts Oct 28.
Ohh totally your vin any day now.

View attachment 722403Took delivery this morning. All I can say is it is worth the wait. It was flawless, this thing is a beast. Enuf said. Off for a drive…
Beautiful, just beautiful.

I noticed you have Michelin tires on this new delivery. I thought the Plaid was shipping with Pirelli P-Zero tires.

What is the type Michelin on yours ? Are they summer, or All Season, tires?

Beautiful, just beautiful.

I noticed you have Michelin tires on this new delivery. I thought the Plaid was shipping with Pirelli P-Zero tires.

What is the type Michelin on yours ? Are they summer, or All Season, tires?
Not an option through tesla and difficult to find aftermarket. Although I hear some options are coming
I am doing rims and tires

So i got a really good offer today to sell my 2020 Model 3 for $750 less than what i paid in feb 2020. I would be careless until January when my EDD is. But i also don’t know if it EDD will continue to get pushed!!! Any advice?

Side note: If i did sell, i could use an in-laws car for 2 months.
With the current used car market there’s a good chance you can sell it for near the same price in January.

The real question to ask yourself is would you be ok with your car-less situation for the next 4 months? With unpredictability of EDDs, it’s not impossible that you don’t get your S until March.

Hello all! Long time lurker here. Been following the LR delivery tracking thread since it was first created and now this white interior thread. I just never got around to creating an account. But I said to myself I would pay it forward once I got some real news. I placed my order for my model S LR white/white 21' on 1/14/21. My RN is 1143. Accepted the new refresh on 1/30. Been through all the yo-yoing of EDDs from March to July and now up until recently it was October. For the last two months my EDD was Oct 13-Nov 2. Then on Oct 9 my EDD changed to Oct 23-Nov 5. And then finallyyyy late last night while I was sleeping (instead of diligently refreshing my order page every 5 mins) I received a VIN!!!!!! EDD is Oct 29-Nov 4. VIN is MF. View attachment 722528
Its coming! Yay!

So i got a really good offer today to sell my 2020 Model 3 for $750 less than what i paid in feb 2020. I would be careless until January when my EDD is. But i also don’t know if it EDD will continue to get pushed!!! Any advice?

Side note: If i did sell, i could use an in-laws car for 2 months.
Do not sell!,!!,!!!!!,,!!!!!!

Had a 2013, they threw everything but the kitchen sink, flat tire kit, all connectors, key fob covers, nice license plate holders, made in America, pens; yes, i guess i am new to tesla —- shirts, jackets and hats were extra.
I think we are lucky to get a charger now.
kinda like Apple phones 📱.
ohhh my friend things have changed. Not necessarily in a good way.