Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp, I was supposed to pick up the car this Friday (10/29) but I just got a call from Tesla saying that there's been issues with the trucking company they use to ship cars. So my pick up date got pushed to Nov 2nd. I had a whole weekend planned around having this car on Friday, why can't businesses get their *sugar* together.
I saw this post & I’ve been holding my breath ever since …..

Scheduled for 11/2 but just got the text …..

02079984-DBE6-4513-82E7-0B8C9B3F993F.jpeg

Last edited:
If I was buying a used tesla I would pay more for a non EOQ car. Realistically I think it would only matter on sites like vroom and Carmax that use a formula to determine value
how would you know if it was an EOQ car? and who cares if it is... most buyers buying one used aren't going to know any better. nor care. a 2021 w lower miles than a 2022 will sell for the same.

edit: and who buys a car for resell value. in 2 years you have no idea how the world will look. 2 years ago used cars were dirt cheap. now they're overvalued. 2 years, 3 years, you're going to lose money. they're not houses. just enjoy it. get it. who cares a 2021 vs a 2022.

how would you know if it was an EOQ car? and who cares if it is... most buyers buying one used aren't going to know any better. nor care. a 2021 w lower miles than a 2022 will sell for the same.

edit: and who buys a car for resell value. in 2 years you have no idea how the world will look. 2 years ago used cars were dirt cheap. now they're overvalued. 2 years, 3 years, you're going to lose money. they're not houses. just enjoy it. get it. who cares a 2021 vs a 2022.

A very reasonable argument. Most car manufacturers will discount the soon to be outdated model year, even if no changes. Tesla may come out with the new colors, updated headlights, motorized screens for 2022 but who knows when.

Anyone able to figure out a production date for MF452?

Just “delayed in transit” …. But they did end the message with :) So that made it ALLLLL perfectly fine!!!!
you know. I wish I could get a 😀 from my SA. it would make everything better lol. probably not. we'll see what happens next week to my EDD every time I get close to two weeks out it pushes or moves around. I wish I could be hopeful for before Thanksgiving, but now I'm just hoping for a Christmas present