Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty much looking at 10 - 14 days for cross country transit. Add another three to five after a VIN and you get nearly three weeks at most. Although could be more if there is a logistics or weather related slow down. Keep the latter in mind as we approach winter.

I did not get the credit, but have read enough times that it is added to the MVPA 48 - 72 hours before pickup. So factor that into your downpayment and ACH transfer if you are doing so. It is considered a credit, so your downpayment needs to be what is currently listed minus $2,000. If by delivery the credit is not reflected, have your SA or delivery center investigate.
Got my “it’s your turn” text shortly after your reply pick up scheduled 16days after VIN.

Call the delivery center and follow the prompts for "new car sales". There was also a number dropped in this thread. 2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking
Just called and spoke to someone at my delivery center "don't think of your reservations as a position in a queue. There are several things that could impact your delivery window." BLAH BLAH BLAH, I was tempted to say something like "Well if the build is the exact same, they ordered after me and we live in the same general area...then whats the issue I'm having that they are not" BUT i hate questioning or being rude to people who are just doing their jobs. He was nice and wanted to be helpful but absolutely useless to providing me with real information.

Ordered 6/16/21/RN1151/LR/MSM/White/19/No FSD. My range has slipped each time I got to within a few days of the start of the window. 10/30-11/12 —> 11/12-11/26 —> 11/24-12/8. 😩
you ordered 3 months after me. same config except I have 21s instead. you have a tighter window than I do right now and we're likely picking up at the same place.

Gosh Darn!!!!! What numbers are you folks getting for insurance in PA?
Funny I just asked my State Farm agent. Quoted me $1,590/year. Then got a quote from Grundy at $1,309/year. Used Grundy for my last Ferrari and had nothing but good experiences with them. Free windshield replacements, low $100 deductible and unlimited mileage use

Funny I just asked my State Farm agent. Quoted me $1,590/year. Then got a quote from Grundy at $1,309/year. Used Grundy for my last Ferrari and had nothing but good experiences with them. Free windshield replacements, low $100 deductible and unlimited mileage use

I've used state farm since my motorcycle days, but my agent had a certain thing in her voice that made me suspect tesla is expensive with them.

Seems a little high, I got quoted $93/m with State Farm, though I also have house insurance with them.

PS - the refreshing of your account page does not stop with a VIN. You refresh it to make sure 1) the VIN is not taken away and 2) the dates are not pushed or 3) the dates pulled in, at which point you open left over, flat bubbly from @Leodoc's club.
Sir, the club is CLOSED!

At least from my ownership. I took delivery today.

There is leftover, flat champagne though. Also leftover WHITE burgundy...but it is warm and gross at this point.

Pics tomorrow after tint!

Is it confirmed that dates only change in the morning? Also you're NOT getting pushed back. BELIEVE!!!!! VIN VIN VIN VIN
mine have typically changed around 8:30am when they do update. might be 7:30 now being no more DST

here's hoping for a VIN but I doubt it haha

Delivered today.

My thanks to all of you for your support throughout this...although I don't contribute much, I love reading your comments.

LR/Blue/White/19s, early June order

Car was actually...perfect. I used the checklist, zero issues (yolk worm is there, but nothing else) great interior fit, paint, panel gaps.

Interestingly, i saw my twin car being pulled out for delivery as I was leaving. My SA says they have only been seeing a trickle of White interior LRs, but they have a batch of around 5 to deliver this week.

Will upload pics when I get home. This is all i have for now.
Glad to see some LR Blue/White/19’s delivered. That’s my config, ordered June 1. Do I dare have any hope? Nah, better keep the expectations down. Still….