Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You might want to check with your SA. There is something clearly wrong with your order.

I check in periodically, currently sitting at November 20-December 4 window. (It was November 6-December 4 up until last week). I figured it's because I'm saving $10k for ordering before the price hike and another 2k for ordering FSD before it went from 8->10k and they're getting all the higher profit orders delivered first.

Still debating whether to flip it or actually keep it if it ever arrives. I'm a bit disillusioned after all the wait, and not entirely unconvinced that there won't be a 4680-powered Plaid+ with active aero coming in another year anyway as originally anticipated.

I figured it's because I'm saving $10k for ordering before the price hike and another 2k for ordering FSD before it went from 8->10k and they're getting all the higher profit orders delivered first.
Plenty of evidence that this is not the case. More likely that earlier RN holders are not taking delivery so folks at same SC later in the queue are stepping in.

Plenty of evidence that this is not the case. More likely that earlier RN holders are not taking delivery so folks at same SC later in the queue are stepping in.
Well I have to tell myself something - not many other good reasons that my 1139 reservation, that's only been changed by Tesla when they converted it to Plaid+ and back to Plaid, hasn't been delivered yet :)

Well I have to tell myself something - not many other good reasons that my 1139 reservation, that's only been changed by Tesla when they converted it to Plaid+ and back to Plaid, hasn't been delivered yet :)
I more so think the conversion from Plaid+ to Plaid reset your position in line. Not the right move one bit by Tesla. But pure speculation. Feel like we have seen more cases with Plaid owners who converted from Plaid+ with delays like yours.

But I also assume your profile is complete?

I more so think the conversion from Plaid+ to Plaid reset your position in line. Not the right move one bit by Tesla. But pure speculation. Feel like we have seen more cases with Plaid owners who converted from Plaid+ with delays like yours.

I think this is likely it. Conversion from Plaid+ to Plaid reset your position (order date) to June or July 2021. Then if your profile wasn't complete, you got skipped. Really dumb algorithm by Tesla.

hard to tell as you don't have the RN and configuration in your signature line, but I'd have to guess an MSM, white with CF and 21s...close?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid

I think my leisurely conversion from Plaid+ to Plaid also hurt my standing in the queue.

Got pushed a few more days again and gap widened. Now Nov 10 to Dec 7.
Did this happen to anyone else? Just getting pushed a few days at a time. My original dates were Oct 22 to Nov 11. I get two days into the window then it gets pushed a few days away. (5th time now)
Ordered 6/16/21/RN1151/LR/MSM/White/19/No FSD. My range has slipped each time I got to within a few days of the start of the window. 10/30-11/12 —> 11/12-11/26 —> 11/24-12/8. 😩

Ordered 6/16/21/RN1151/LR/MSM/White/19/No FSD. My range has slipped each time I got to within a few days of the start of the window. 10/30-11/12 —> 11/12-11/26 —> 11/24-12/8. 😩
dog%20chasing%20bone.gif

all of you RN1151 who ordered after me with these great EDD. Either your EDD are right and I could potentially get bumped up or mine is right and yours will be closer to January/February.

Edit: i literally check my delivery date about 10x a day. Obsessed

I don't know what to do with my time just waiting for a delivery date. I know, I know, it's a great problem to have. But after months and months of refreshing, hoping for a VIN, now that I have one I feel almost let down. Lol.

This is going to be a long and agonizing week or two.
Now is the time to go crazy with accessories!

How do people talk to a service center or advisor? Do you go in person or do you call? I have this random number i text but who knows who is on the other end.
Call the delivery center and follow the prompts for "new car sales". There was also a number dropped in this thread. 2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

Now is the time to go crazy with accessories!
I looked, and nothing caught my fancy. I do want puddle lights, but didn't see any I liked. I don't want all weather mats, I live in FL. I've already picked out the shade of blue I want to have my calipers painted. I already know what tint I'm going with ( Llumar IRX). I can't schedule either until I know for sure when I'll take delivery.

I don't really know of anything else I could possibly need.

You're probably right - I let them change my order each time and didn't rush to accept the conversion (but even so, they assumed my acceptance after a bit). Looks like it was last converted back from Plaid+ to Plaid on June 19th. Nothing changed since.

Profile is complete.

Attachments

• 1636398862582.png
    1636398862582.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 68
I looked, and nothing caught my fancy. I do want puddle lights, but didn't see any I liked. I don't want all weather mats, I live in FL. I've already picked out the shade of blue I want to have my calipers painted. I already know what tint I'm going with ( Llumar IRX). I can't schedule either until I know for sure when I'll take delivery.

I don't really know of anything else I could possibly need.
My idiot self bought a box of stuff from rpmtesla for the pre refresh so I’ll see what fits and what doesn’t. Puddle light, cup holder pucks etc.. it’s been so long I’m not sure what I ordered 😂