Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh.. I was told by an SA that LR with 19's get All Seasons. Plaids get summer tires regardless of wheel option/size.

I'll see if this holds up as I WANT all seasons on my 19's. I have 21" aftermarket wheels in my garage that are waiting to get outfitted with summers (after I test fit the wheels first)

Last edited:
Glad to see some LR Blue/White/19’s delivered. That’s my config, ordered June 1. Do I dare have any hope? Nah, better keep the expectations down. Still….
No, definitely keep the expectations at a minimum. I texted my SA asking why later orders for the same config were being delivered and they responded with (summmarized): I can’t explain why later orders are getting delivered before you but the cars are built in batches and yours is currently set for December in my side.

I suspect it’s has something to with being in WA for this specific config (MSLR W/W/19). At this point I’ve actually stopped refreshing my account page and will just wait for the magical text message that says “stop everything you’re doing. The car is ready. I know you’ve waited 7 months and with countless EDDs that span across all of those months. All that’s in the past. You now have 3 days to comply.”

Just called and spoke to someone at my delivery center "don't think of your reservations as a position in a queue. There are several things that could impact your delivery window." BLAH BLAH BLAH, I was tempted to say something like "Well if the build is the exact same, they ordered after me and we live in the same general area...then whats the issue I'm having that they are not" BUT i hate questioning or being rude to people who are just doing their jobs. He was nice and wanted to be helpful but absolutely useless to providing me with real information.

Sir, the club is CLOSED!

At least from my ownership. I took delivery today.

There is leftover, flat champagne though. Also leftover WHITE burgundy...but it is warm and gross at this point.

Pics tomorrow after tint!
congrats. PS I hate you! :) unfortunately i will be forced to loiter by the club, even if locked and closed. closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here....but without my hypothetical S, 1) I have no where to go, and 2) I have no way to get there :(

congrats. PS I hate you! :) unfortunately i will be forced to loiter by the club, even if locked and closed. closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here....but without my hypothetical S, 1) I have no where to go, and 2) I have no way to get there :(
Aww 😥

undefined - Imgur.gif

you can't hate him. he hated and the club was open because he ordered in Jan. you ordered in May. lol. the whole point of the club was the deliveries taken with orders after his. you could have been part of the club if you had taken delivery before he did. but you'd be outside the club regardless because you haven't taken delivery. lol.

I've been following multiple threads, but wanted to update everyone on the status of my July 4th order (RN11525), White/White/19s. I'm located in Las Vegas and was had an EDD 12/14-1/4 which was holding steady. Today, I logged into my account and I'm now seeing EDD 11/13-11/27. I still do not have a VIN. I don't know if this is the logistics algorithm changing temporarily. but will update with any changes. I'm looking forward to my first Tesla and hope it will be a 2022.

So officially no MS 2022 NF VINs yet right?
None official. My SA implied that even S's built after Nov 1 would be 2022 VINs, although a poster in this thread claimed a Nov 2nd build date and MF VIN (I'm skeptical of the 11/2 build date part - that's probably the date it popped out, not the date it started build processing and was assigned a VIN).

And supposedly, mine is finally "In Production". No VIN, 11/20-12/4 EDD window.

None official. My SA implied that even S's built after Nov 1 would be 2022 VINs, although a poster in this thread claimed a Nov 2nd build date and MF VIN (I'm skeptical of the 11/2 build date part - that's probably the date it popped out, not the date it started build processing and was assigned a VIN).

And supposedly, mine is finally "In Production". No VIN, 11/20-12/4 EDD window.
I have a November 4th build date and MF VIN.

It seems, albeit either an error or process change, that it is dependent upon the VIN assignment date and not build date. And VIN assignment obviously happens before the build.

So in my example, the VIN was assigned in October which is 2021 model year thus MF. Car was built November 4th. VIN assigned to me November 5th. I will be interested to see the manufacture month / date in the door jam in a few weeks.