Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I test drove - AND ORDERED - an EQS 580 last night. It may not look as nice as a Model S on the exterior, but the interior blows away any car I've ever driven. The ride was smooth, quiet, FAST (probably faster than my existing MS) and I will buy whichever car comes first! The technology - other than autopilot - blows away the Tesla.
What’s the EQS EDD?

I test drove - AND ORDERED - an EQS 580 last night. It may not look as nice as a Model S on the exterior, but the interior blows away any car I've ever driven. The ride was smooth, quiet, FAST (probably faster than my existing MS) and I will buy whichever car comes first! The technology - other than autopilot - blows away the Tesla.
It’s a Chevy Bolt with leather and rainbow lights. The infotainment is horrible and laggy

got a vin, woke up to a missed call from tesla and multiple sms messages.

Attachments

• 79526DFC-84ED-47E1-B8D5-E26DB9D461A1.png
    79526DFC-84ED-47E1-B8D5-E26DB9D461A1.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 95
Glad you like it, but to me that interior is everything wrong with legacy automakers all rolled into one. So many buttons.

got a vin, woke up to a missed call from tesla and multiple sms messages.
Nice, a 2022 MS. I received my VIN on the 11th of Nov and between then and now it seems like Tesla has issued 4000 VIN's. That is awesome!!! Congratulations and I hope you have a smooth delivery!

I feel your pain! Kind of a gut-punch at this point so close to a VIN... Hope we get pulled back into December soon!
a gut punch is ordering in before end of March and being told MS would be starting production in March. then not starting production till June. that's a gut punch. ordering in June and getting pushed a month or two.. eh