Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i am in NOVA area and got VIN
RN1151**
NF468***
delivery window feb first week

tesla is asking me to pay the remaining balance in full before taking delivery. how can i pay without looking at the car first
also, i need to convert to loan. i set cash payment just to avoid keep updating loan info
please guide
Take a cashier’s check to the delivery. That’s what i am doing. Good luck!!

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Mine just went from February to June 10 - July 8. Ordered in May. LR Blue/white 19” no FSD.
That’s my config and went from February to May 10 to June 7. RN1150 Seeing your post I guess I should feel lucky but I only feel sad for both of us. At least we are likely to get the new lights though that’s cold comfort after waiting so long. I guess a lot of people have been / still are in this situation.

Just got a VIN NF467 EDD is now Jan 21 - 27.

8 (!) LRs are currently in inventory
1642821332052.png

That’s my config and went from February to May 10 to June 7. RN1150 Seeing your post I guess I should feel lucky but I only feel sad for both of us. At least we are likely to get the new lights though that’s cold comfort after waiting so long. I guess a lot of people have been / still are in this situation.
That is my config as well. My delivery was scheduled for yesterday but I put my order on hold until January 31 hoping for new lights. Hoping I don’t get shafted with a long hold after my order goes off hold on January 31.

Mine just went from February to June 10 - July 8. Ordered in May. LR Blue/white 19” no FSD.
Exact same order as yours, ordered mid june. Delivery tomorrow. High confidence you'll get yours in Feb, I live not too far from Fremont, likely why I'm getting it before you. My order was feb-march until a couple of weeks ago, so I wouldn't worry too much about the June timeframe

i am in NOVA area and got VIN
RN1151**
NF468***
delivery window feb first week

tesla is asking me to pay the remaining balance in full before taking delivery. how can i pay without looking at the car first
also, i need to convert to loan. i set cash payment just to avoid keep updating loan info
please guide
I am in nova too. RN1151 as well. Delivery just changed from Feb to May 28 - June 25. Wtf?!

UPDATE:
My service advisor said I may have been bumped from February to May because my profile was not complete. I had selected a trade in but never finished uploading pics. I removed the trade in from my account and now my profile is complete. He said that should repriortize my order.

As an idea, people who are close to delivery but want to delay could try the reverse as a stall tactic. Select trade in but don’t finish uploading pics.

Last edited:
It is glorious. I'll post pics asap but for now please listen to me... When it comes you will forget this part in 3 seconds.

If this is the "slow one" I made the right choice. I do not need a car that goes any faster than this.
I took to the yoke before I figured out the regen braking (and I got that in 40 miles).
It's so comfortable inside.
I'm happy that I waited for white interior.
Very quiet inside.
I love getting into a warm car.
App is terrific.

You really will forget this part.

Attachments

• 8344E230-55C0-4BC7-9FA9-2A4C09539D45_1_105_c.jpeg
    8344E230-55C0-4BC7-9FA9-2A4C09539D45_1_105_c.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 72
It is glorious. I'll post pics asap but for now please listen to me... When it comes you will forget this part in 3 seconds.

If this is the "slow one" I made the right choice. I do not need a car that goes any faster than this.
I took to the yoke before I figured out the regen braking (and I got that in 40 miles).
It's so comfortable inside.
I'm happy that I waited for white interior.
Very quiet inside.
I love getting into a warm car.
App is terrific.

You really will forget this part.
You have almost my configuration and I ordered six months before you and was just moved to freaking March.