Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my source said they were at the factory this week and didn't see any evidence of new lights anywhere. I'm going to accept my delivery and delete my TMC bookmark for a while.
Interesting... just curious, your source was inside or outside of the fremont factory floor? I am guessing this was a drone flyover? in any case, I'll probably do the same as you.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
So my source said they were at the factory this week and didn't see any evidence of new lights anywhere. I'm going to accept my delivery and delete my TMC bookmark for a while.
That’s probably the healthy choice :). I just confirmed my delivery for this coming Saturday. Pumped! With or without new headlights

That’s probably the healthy choice :). I just confirmed my delivery for this coming Saturday. Pumped! With or without new headlights
Congrats! The car is great even without the update. There will always be something right around the corner with Tesla. Tell me this (rhetorical question follows): what would you do if you waited another 2 months for headlights and after 40 days found that new batteries were coming "soon" that would give you another 70 miles of range? Wait longer?

My normal car turnover cycle is 2-3 years, and I waited 352 days from order to delivery for my S. I wasn't about to wait another day for a new set of headlights.

Enjoy it in good health!

I message my SA about once a month, last month there were a few extra things we discussed, but the last 3 messages i sent he isnt responding anymore. Any ideas how to get a new one?
Call the delivery / service center location you are taking delivery and tap through the new car sales prompts. My understanding is that they no longer "assign" you an SA, but anyone can help. If you had a historical SA, they can keep helping you. But new orders / customers do not get one assigned. So you would likely default to the "no longer an assigned SA".

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Can some one just buy the Red/white model S in Hawaii so it stops showing up on my inventory search list and giving me hope of getting an inventory car🤣. It's been there for a while and I click on it all the time.

I message my SA about once a month, last month there were a few extra things we discussed, but the last 3 messages i sent he isnt responding anymore. Any ideas how to get a new one?
The number I keep texting goes to different SAs. I thought it was my original SA but then realized it changes who responds all the time. They just pretend to be my original SA all the time. Now I am getting crickets.

One thing they all have in common is they know absolutely no more than I do about any of this process...

My friend has been hearing me complain for months. Recently he had a quite specific dream it would be delivered on Mar 27. Or maybe it was a vision. Hmmmm, it would be EOQ….
When your friends start dreaming about your delivery. Make sure he does not know your social security number and Tesla account. Otherwise, he might be taking delivery as and for you.