Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Northeast / New England Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Searched and I didn't find anything for the subject so, here I went. Pardon if I skipped it in the search by mistake.

Ordered a 2021 11/15/2020. Waiting game has begun!

My SA in Warwick, Rhode Island stated that they have seen zero 2021 models as of yet, but he is better on a few truck loads a day come mid December.

Here's to hoping he's right!

Reactions: hcdavis3
God I hope he's wrong and that a truck comes to the Northeast earlier! I placed my order 9/28 with an estimated delivery of 11/2-11/30 which is still displayed on my account but I've heard nothing and as we're coming into Thanksgiving week I'm not too hopeful I'll see a car by the 30th.

I can't believe it's been close to 2 months since I've ordered and I don't have my car yet. I know it's all "estimated" delivery times but it's still a little frustrating!

EDIT: I'll be taking delivery in Dedham, MA.

Reactions: hcdavis3
I ordered a LR on 10/19.I’ll be taking delivery in Dedham too. I’m so excitedly jealous of everyone outside the country getting their cars first! Zerb I thought I had a long wait. Kudos to you for hanging in there. Pleeeeaase keep us updated. I hope you get your VIN soon!

Reactions: zerb012345
I ordered a LR on 10/19.I’ll be taking delivery in Dedham too. I’m so excitedly jealous of everyone outside the country getting their cars first! Zerb I thought I had a long wait. Kudos to you for hanging in there. Pleeeeaase keep us updated. I hope you get your VIN soon!
Thank you, me too! I hope you gets yours soon as well. My SA in Vegas told me a few weeks ago it could be anytime now and that I'm right at the front of the line so we'll see what happens. I'm not sure if a call to Dedham would help clear some things up or not, I'm curious what they can see on their end.

Some folks in the waiting rooms are seeing delivery dates being updated to 11/19-27. Anyone in New England have this time frame yet? Or maybe you're in my boat and the delivery window dropped off of your account completely?

December 13th and 31st here. Didn’t order until Nov 15th. Still waiting for my payoff amount on my trade in to hit. Seems to be taking forever.

Some folks in the waiting rooms are seeing delivery dates being updated to 11/19-27. Anyone in New England have this time frame yet? Or maybe you're in my boat and the delivery window dropped off of your account completely?

I ordered Sept 28th. My estimated delivery was 11/2 - 11/30 (had to unmatch from 2 2020 models). Yesterday, my estimated delivery date disappeared from my account. I did get the text last Tuesday to expect delivery in 2-5 weeks. This is in NJ.

I ordered Sept 28th. My estimated delivery was 11/2 - 11/30 (had to unmatch from 2 2020 models). Yesterday, my estimated delivery date disappeared from my account. I did get the text last Tuesday to expect delivery in 2-5 weeks. This is in NJ.
I think we're the same person because my story matches yours, dates and all! It's strange because I did see someone in the waiting room from PA have the update and many on the east coast so it's not like the trucks aren't coming this way...

I got the text 10 days ago saying 2-5 weeks. Received another this morning, now saying that it's from my delivery center, saying 2-6 weeks. No change from the web site, still at 12-5 to 12/31 from time of order. Ordered 10-24, LR in MSM (might be helpful to the thread of list your config.)

NJ LR - website says between today and Monday...did get a text last week saying 2-4 weeks. They’re really quite crap with messaging aren’t they? I can track my teabags deliver on Amazon which are a good $50,000 less valuable but Tesla can’t even give me a guestimate of when. I might tell them I’ve changed my mind when it arrives just to show the, who’s the boss! Btw - not hopeful for Monday but before the Thanksgiving break would be nice.