Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Northeast / New England Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have the VIN the SA can ping (on their system it’s called “poke” the car) and find out exact location of the car. Today I visited local showroom after getting the VIN and the car is in a train yard in California ready to go. They also showed me exact manufacturing date and time stamp. I was impressed. Cheap thrills I guess.
That's lit. I'll email my delivery center soon

Who's your SA? Last year I picked up my Stealth from springfield and I'm now waiting for my p3 vin for delivery in Princeton. My SA is Dully, he used to work in springfield and now works in princeton. I was assigned someone else but asked for him, he's really helpful, answers every email quickly etc.

Talles is my SA. He's been with Tesla for 4 years now. Very helpful as well. We communicate through text most of the time.

Not yet, 6 days away from current scheduled delivery. Hoping I can get it even sooner. Apparently it's in the NY region as of earlier today, so could be as little as 6 hours away :eek:

Tesla resources must be ecstatic to get me this car so I no longer constantly contact someone about it :D

I placed an order for a 2021 M3 LR on 12/2 and my account shows estimated delivery between 12/16 and 12/30 at the Dedham, MA store. My question is, how do you know who your SA is or if you have one? Also when does Tesla assign you a vin?

I placed an order for a 2021 M3 LR on 12/2 and my account shows estimated delivery between 12/16 and 12/30 at the Dedham, MA store. My question is, how do you know who your SA is or if you have one? Also when does Tesla assign you a vin?
My SA reached out to me a few days after I ordered. VINs are assigned when they have one for you and often don't come with any notification from Tesla directly. The only reason I knew I had one was because I checked my account.

Not yet, 6 days away from current scheduled delivery. Hoping I can get it even sooner. Apparently it's in the NY region as of earlier today, so could be as little as 6 hours away :eek:
My car was close last I knew too. I wonder if they'll move delivery appointments up? For me the 14th seems pretty far away if the car was close.

My car was close last I knew too. I wonder if they'll move delivery appointments up? For me the 14th seems pretty far away if the car was close.

Supposedly they will. I have seen mention of this on the forums as well. Doesn't stop me from checking in though and trying to push that process along myself. It's either the Illusion of Control or I've slightly expedited my timeline. Either way, I'm happier than if I just sat around? Maybe? Is my car here yet??

Reactions: zerb012345
Mostly now concerned about delivery now that we're getting our first snowfall tonight. Never driven on Summer tires in the winter. Have been an all-season-tire (in winter climates) my whole driving life

Winter tires have been ordered as well, just will be from CostCo and have to schedule a date once they arrive

Mostly now concerned about delivery now that we're getting our first snowfall tonight. Never driven on Summer tires in the winter. Have been an all-season-tire (in winter climates) my whole driving life

Winter tires have been ordered as well, just will be from CostCo and have to schedule a date once they arrive
What did you order for winter tires? I've been looking at getting some Michelin X-Ice XI3 from Town Fair Tire as you get the free lifetime rotations, flat tire repair, and mounting. I'm curious what other people in the area are doing

What did you order for winter tires? I've been looking at getting some Michelin X-Ice XI3 from Town Fair Tire as you get the free lifetime rotations, flat tire repair, and mounting. I'm curious what other people in the area are doing

I'm not getting new wheels this time around, I couldn't commit to something in time and all the options are now backordered. I ended up ordering
Michelin - Pilot Alpin PA4's that I'm going to be switching off the uberturbines. Hopefully that's okay to do a few times. I may eventually look into getting an 18 inch set of wheels once I recover from hemorrhaging all this cash.

I like my experience with having had tires from CostCo before. I popped my tire, had 90% of it's tread life left, they charged me 10% the cost to get a new tire. Thought that was real slick, hopefully i"m not misattributing it to them (as opposed to the tire manufacturer)

Reactions: zerb012345
They just called and moved me up to the 12th! I'm having wicked range anxiety about getting a SR+ right now lol.

I'm not getting new wheels this time around, I couldn't commit to something in time and all the options are now backordered. I ended up ordering
Michelin - Pilot Alpin PA4's that I'm going to be switching off the uberturbines. Hopefully that's okay to do a few times. I may eventually look into getting an 18 inch set of wheels once I recover from hemorrhaging all this cash.

I like my experience with having had tires from CostCo before. I popped my tire, had 90% of it's tread life left, they charged me 10% the cost to get a new tire. Thought that was real slick, hopefully i"m not misattributing it to them (as opposed to the tire manufacturer)
Nice! I'll have to check those out and Costco as well!!

(moderator note: I realize this is the ordering section, but we dont want a thread in this section for each area of the country. If people want to discuss deliveries in a specific area, those discussions should happen in the specific forum for that area. In this thread, that is: New England )

Note: If people participating in this thread would like to continue this discussion in the above section, I can move the thread there, and leave a pointer here for a couple days so people can find it.

Last edited:
(moderator note: I realize this is the ordering section, but we dont want a thread in this section for each area of the country. If people want to discuss deliveries in a specific area, those discussions should happen in the specific forum for that area. In this thread, that is: New England )

Note: If people participating in this thread would like to continue this discussion in the above section, I can move the thread there, and leave a pointer here for a couple days so people can find it.

Maas it has to be moved seeing it’s a delivery thread, as I don’t feel many will think to look over there. Oh well. Are you moving the other threads with area specific deliveries as well? Would only make sense.

Maas it has to be moved seeing it’s a delivery thread, as I don’t feel many will think to look over there. Oh well. Are you moving the other threads with area specific deliveries as well? Would only make sense.

Not sure what your first sentence means as I dont know what "mass it has to be moved" means, it I am guessing it means "shame it has to be moved" as that is what the rest of the sentence leans to.

To answer your other question,

2021 Southwest / Texas Deliveries

Not sure what your first sentence means as I dont know what "mass it has to be moved" means, it I am guessing it means "shame it has to be moved" as that is what the rest of the sentence leans to.

To answer your other question,

2021 Southwest / Texas Deliveries

Typo. Apologies. Great guess on the meaning. Amazing decipherment! Don’t forget the West Coast thread too then! Haha