Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I dropped by my SC this morning. Asked an employee there a few questions:
- How can you pay your down payment? I asked if a personal check works and he said no you need to pay online account transfer. That differs from someone else on here that said they paid via check. I then asked if a cashiers check works and he said yes you could do that.
- I then mentioned my delivery date of 6/22-6/30 and if I will see my car this month. He had the typical response of the online date is the most accurate.

It is crazy the variety of responses from different locations/Tesla employees.
My SA this morning (Carlsbad, CA) told me I could bring a check upon pickup or when delivery date appears on my account, I will be able to make the payment by online transfer. I've seen a lot of conflicting info as well.

I called my sales location this morning and was told the website has not been hugely accurate. The were able to give me a solid date of 6/25 and they added a note to my file to change mine back to home delivery, despite me being >10mi from delivery center (Carlsbad, CA). Let's see how right that information was...but I am EXCITED!
Same order date and build, located in SLC. EDD for me is currently 6/19-6/29