Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i called tesla main customer service number and got routed to owing mills, md. Have to say guy i talked to was best convo i had with tesla.

He explained how the delivery process worked and "dont trust the estimated delivery (which other folks in forum has also stated) they present more issues then their worth. He also said usually the cars come in from nj for east coast

Reactions: JimLL
This whole thing is a bad joke! When I placed my order in January, it said March. I sold my 2016 Model S in February. Now, no date. I think they should compensate us for the lack of transparency.
You and me too. To make matters worse, I sold my 2015 P85D to my neighbor so every day I see it sitting there, mocking me. 😐

Interesting that most of the people posting this morning going from August to blank are from Maryland. What's that all about? I'd be picking up in Owings Mills if they ever ship my car.
md blank as well. hopefully it means the truck is coming sooner than expected in July but we all know its probably pushed back until next january

even though your original order was in October, when did you "convert" the order to the refresh? I feel like that has to matter
I wasn't allowed to convert manually. I was told that the system did it automatically and for at least a few months my page showed the old Model S. As did a lot of the pre-refresh people. Then one day it showed up.

Maybe all of these dates switching back to blank were a mistake because they were supposed to be dates for all of us that ordered months before that haven't seen a date in quite a while 🤔🤣
I like that thought train. And following on to that, the next update we receive tomorrow should naturally be a specific range. For you and me, that should be, for example, July 1-2. 😀

• Love
Reactions: boonedocks