Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon after looking at my account and seeing I sold my 2017 Model S in March to get ready for my refresh March delivery!

1624339419513.gif

Guys no kidding. Tell that SA I want it and will come Thursday or Friday. I’ve already got credit approval and am 2 hours away. I’ll DM my RN so they can contact me.

Actually DM me his name and I’ll call.
Hope you got it… that’s my exact config just sitting there being neglected. Given the supply constraints, I wish they would confirm with LR customers (like they are with Plaid) that they are willing to take delivery… that could have been shipped to the next person in the queue (so that I can be one step closer to receiving mine).

Meanwhile, my account is still blank. RN1142 ordered December 2020.

Hope you got it… that’s my exact config just sitting there being neglected. Given the supply constraints, I wish they would confirm with LR customers (like they are with Plaid) that they are willing to take delivery… that could have been shipped to the next person in the queue (so that I can be one step closer to receiving mine).

Meanwhile, my account is still blank. RN1142 ordered December 2020.
Nothing yet. It’s my config but with the 21’s…I actually have wanted to switch to the 21’s but am afraid of getting January 2022 as my delivery. 😂🤣

This would be a dream if it happens.

Reactions: eagle2k
I will be picking up in Rockville, as well. I’ve had a blank delivery date for months though so no idea when that will be.

edit: just refreshed account page -

Estimated delivery: August​

RN1144 ordered 1/28 White/Black, 19”, no FSD
Looks like we will hopefully have "at least" three cars with he same configuration hitting the roads in the DMV area in a couple of months :)

Reactions: JimLL and cwanja