Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VINdication!!!!!!

Got a call this afternoon to stop by Tuesday to pickup. $2K referral credit showing in the system but when I inquired about the referral to earn free supercharging miles, the friendly SA on the line indicated they completely cancelled this program JUST LAST NIGHT. Bummer.

I’m too excited to be worried about that right now.
Referral eligibility is based on order date according to this: Referral Program so you should be good.

Scheduled to take delivery on 09/25/2021. Do I do an ACH transfer like a day before?
My MVPA didn’t show the $2k pre-refresh announcement credit until the day before I was supposed to pick it up. I texted the delivery SMS number twice since the MVPA was generated asking about it and it finally got corrected the day before delivery. I transferred the funds right then and didn’t have an issue.

Gainsville must be a pretty low crime area. I know if I didn’t live in LA I’d be paying half what I do. As if there aren’t 100 other reasons to move out of CA…
View attachment 710736
EDD moved from Oct 18-Nov 10 to Sep 29-Sep30

Tightest window I’ve ever had, surely VIN soon right? If not, whatever monkey, whatever.
I had an EDD 10/23-11/12 for a few weeks. Early last week went down to 9/28-9/30. 9/28 is my birthday so thought”wow it’s fate - has too be”. Was ever asked to update financing due to previous expiration. Thought, “this has to be a great sign”. Next day, Tesla reality, now showing 9/30-10/20. I am guessing you ordered around 6/2?

People on here have said that when your date gets pushed back to February EDD after it’s been pull forward, to expect a more precise EDD in a few days following. I could be wrong
My RN1150 order EDD went from 11/20-12/10 to February yesterday. I hope you are right, because these yo-yo updates are very frustrating! Ordered MSLR MSM/white interior, 21 in., FSD. I thought it might be the white interior delays, but who the hell knows!

My RN1150 order EDD went from 11/20-12/10 to February yesterday. I hope you are right, because these yo-yo updates are very frustrating! Ordered MSLR MSM/white interior, 21 in., FSD. I thought it might be the white interior delays, but who the hell knows!
Looks like October is going to be the month of white interiors! 😀

Refresh 2021 Tesla Model S Long Range - White exterior and Black interior, 19" wheels with FSD - Order date 5/28/21 (RN1150XXXXX)

Original EDD was October 2021
EDD was updated to 11/17/21 – 12/7/21 on 8/13/21
EDD was updated to 11/22/21 – 12/12/21 on 8/14/21
EDD was updated to 11/21/21 – 12/11/21 on 8/15/21
EDD was updated to 11/22/21 – 12/12/21 on 8/17/21
EDD was updated to 12/7/21 – 12/27/21 on 8/22/21
EDD was updated to “Blank” on 9/8/21
EDD was updated from “Blank” to 11/16/21 – 12/6/21 on 9/19/21

Tampa, FL

Has anyone on this list had to miss a delivery for any reason? I just got new dates (early October) and will be out of the country for most of the range. I hear you get re-assigned but do you get put to the back of the line or do you get some priority? Order 1145 from March, NYC delivery.
Great question... I may have a simalar situation...due to travel... It's hard to plan with the date fluctuations...and I would hope Tesla would work with you on the car delievery dates. Having said that, when I talked to my local service center, they said that Tesla wants all cars gone within three days of the delivery...although given the crazy delivery flucuations, they are giving some flexibility I've heard...

VINdication!!!!!!

Got a call this afternoon to stop by Tuesday to pickup. $2K referral credit showing in the system but when I inquired about the referral to earn free supercharging miles, the friendly SA on the line indicated they completely cancelled this program JUST LAST NIGHT. Bummer.

I’m too excited to be worried about that right now.
I asked my SA yesterday as I ordered thro my own referral in early June and she confirmed that it is in my account and I get free 1000 miles SC. So you should be good as it is effective only since yesterday for the new orders.

Another update this morning…

Estimated Delivery: September 22-September 30

07/17: October
08/01: Blank
08/08: October 31st - November 20th
08/19: November 2nd - November 22nd
08/25: October 28th - November 2nd
09/02: December 6th - December 26th
09/12: September 18-September 30
09/19: September 22-September 30

Reactions: EVTag and Vinny860
Great question... I may have a simalar situation...due to travel... It's hard to plan with the date fluctuations...and I would hope Tesla would work with you on the car delievery dates. Having said that, when I talked to my local service center, they said that Tesla wants all cars gone within three days of the delivery...although given the crazy delivery flucuations, they are giving some flexibility I've heard...
Flexibility would be great, where have you heard that though? I did reach out to my SA but have not heard back.

Reactions: MEL-22