Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not sure how much time they need from the port arrival to the full preparation of the car, I can only guess is THEBEN using the 11 days average as base unless the car already arrived with SFC Conductor

For UK deliveries I also see a big RO-RO going to UK from Belgium now not sure if has Teslas inside or not

Well I'm not sure how much time they need from the port arrival to the full preparation of the car, I can only guess is THEBEN using the 11 days average as base unless the car already arrived with SFC Conductor

For UK deliveries I also see a big RO-RO going to UK from Belgium now not sure if has Teslas inside or not

Your previous post suggests that you KNOW it’s on Theben - this post suggests you’re guessing
For those trying to work out if Theben is indeed a Tesla ship, this could be misleading

Your previous post suggests that you KNOW it’s on Theben - this post suggests you’re guessing
For those trying to work out if Theben is indeed a Tesla ship, this could be misleading
My friend I don't work for Tesla, I base on the information that is given by them... and they just update in 2 days the delivery date I have no idea why the SA told me there is no way of him seeing where the car is so... you see this can also contradict with a lot of people saying that SA told them is in that vessel or the other, the only vessel that arrives before 15 is THEBEN or the SFC that already dropped the cars at Zeebrugge

My case might be also different because I'm Belgium not in UK so ...

Reactions: moodel_tree
My friend I don't work for Tesla, I base on the information that is given by them... and they just update in 2 days the delivery date I have no idea why the SA told me there is no way of him seeing where the car is so... you see this can also contradict with a lot of people saying that SA told them is in that vessel or the other, the only vessel that arrives before 15 is THEBEN or the SFC that already dropped the cars at Zeebrugge
This all speculation your car like mine will arrive sometime and in my case be delivered to Manchester by the 25th which was the earliest date I could have collected. Doesn’t matter what ship it’s on.

Reactions: oOoBu11sEyeoOo
People having their delivery dates brought forward?!
And yes is the same VIN so no change for the car, they already have all. The documents and the plate so or the first date was a bit overestimated, or they will have the car sooner, would be good to know how much days they need to prepare the car after port arrival, my Vin is 34xxxxx for what matters

Just had my phone call to confirm everything is up together on my account and checking I'm still OK for collection from Southampton this Saturday.

23:15 ELEKTRA is docking tonight at Mayflower Park terminal so pretty confident my M3LR is gonna be back on dry land tonight 😊
Picking mine up on Saturday too! I got the earliest time I could in the morning. Do you think ours came on Elektra?

63EE33E2-AF16-4620-9DD9-D0DC67A9208E.jpeg
there she is! Elektra in southampton!

I'm sat watching live streams of a ship coming in. How sad am I 😆
I’ve been waiting so long it’s like a final push and i can finally watxh it live! I’ve been resetting marinetraffic every hour expecting it to move closer but it’s not like a plane i keep telling myself it takes time! Feels good to know it’s next week i’m getting it! (23rd at brent cross)

I’ve been waiting so long it’s like a final push and i can finally watxh it live! I’ve been resetting marinetraffic every hour expecting it to move closer but it’s not like a plane i keep telling myself it takes time! Feels good to know it’s next week i’m getting it! (23rd at brent cross)
25th for me. Newcastle.
Marinetraffic app is updating real-time. Its getting close

Status
Not open for further replies.