Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I moded some things to my M3 and I have 2 accessories I’m trying to get rid of due to space! These are are pretty new! ✨

The skid plates are strong plastics front and back that comes with 2022 M3. They can be put on over the old ones if it fits or replace them with these two. reduces the noise fairly good! And better protection from what I have see with the cloths 21 and earlier models.

The Aero rims are 2022 M3 as well and new, water marks but no damage! No TPMS sensors. And these are stock rims 18”. Refreshed version! 4 pieces.

If you are interested in both or just either, shoot me a message! cheers! Thanks.

So I moded some things to my M3 and I have 2 accessories I’m trying to get rid of due to space! These are are pretty new! ✨

The skid plates are strong plastics front and back that comes with 2022 M3. They can be put on over the old ones if it fits or replace them with these two. reduces the noise fairly good! And better protection from what I have see with the cloths 21 and earlier models.

The Aero rims are 2022 M3 as well and new, water marks but no damage! No TPMS sensors. And these are stock rims 18”. Refreshed version! 4 pieces.

If you are interested in both or just either, shoot me a message! cheers! Thanks.
I am unable to upload images but message me and I’ll post it on here