Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 M3: Unable to turn wifi on

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After searching this site and others, it seems this is an issue much discussed but not solved that I can see. I get the "wifi will turn on after you start driving" message, but it never seems to do it. Current software is 2022.16.2, and it wants to go to 36.6, but I can't get it to even consider looking for my wifi. Some folks seem to be getting updates over lte, but hasn't happened for me. Most recent posts are from Aug 22 and none seem to indicate a solution. Have rebooted, of course, but changes nothing. Any further thoughts on this from anyone? Thanks ZZ03

Well, as it turns out, I never went to wifi that way. I used the software heading and scrolled down to the update, and there was a link there to turn on wifi, which gave me the message above. I just went out and accessed it as you suggested, and it found and connected to my router and began the software update download. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!