Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X Plaid Delivered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1. I have this noise as well and an appointment Monday to fix it I’ll let you know what it is

2. No complaints about the road noise here 🤷🏼‍♂️ It’s a heavy car with summer performance tires on it.. noise is as expected.

4. I’ve only noticed this juddering on the first minute or so of each drive which apparently is across all plaids. Does yours not go away over time? Or could this just be the tire slippage under extreme acceleration and not judder?l that your talking about?

6. I’ve owned Xs for 6 years now and the sun visor works exactly as it needs to for a windshield like the X. I think you just haven’t gotten used to how to use it yet. The movement on it is very stiff so your able to place it in any location not just lock it across like a normal visor. This allows you to block the sun across the entire windshield. You’ll get used to it and realize it works perfectly. I noticed back when I first got my X someone reviewing and conllaining about the location of the falcon close door button on the back edge of the falcon door saying they had to walk to the back of the car to close it and it being in the front of the door would have been better but they didn’t realize that if your standing at the front of the door the interior falcon open close button is easily accessible. Many things were done for a reason in the Xs design and you will find out why and how to use them over time.

7. Seat back pockets are messy looking and would ruin the minimalist feel of Tesla vehicles.

8. The seats being firmer was actually one of my favorite things in the new X. This is a high performance vehicle and the other Tesla models seats felt squishy and didn’t hold you in place as they should while driving aggressively. Squishy isn’t always better and for a lot of people isn’t more comfortable either.

9. With the 6 seat configuration I think all 3 rows are more than comfortable enough for an adult. I’ve taken 15+ hour road trips in our Xs from every seat location and the only complaint I had was the center cup holders digging into my leg in the third row but was glad to see this was significantly improved on the refreshed X design although not entirely fixed it is no longer a discomfort.

10. As long as you adjust all the rows to split the leg room the third row is perfectly fine. Especially with the ability to put your leg up through the middle in the six seat configuration. Your obviously not sitting back there if your 6’4” but I’ve had 6’1 adults back there side by side for extended drives with no complaints due to the 6 seat middle spacing.

11. It is a little tucked back compared to the Y but hasn’t bothered me yet. For people who sit in a super far and leaned back position to drive I could see needing to sit up to press something on the screen but for most I doubt the distance away is an issue. Not to mention it is further away because it is beautifully built into the dash vs the Y and 3 which seems like the screen was just plopped in there which has always been my biggest complaint about my 3.

Give yourself some time to get used to the X and you’ll find out all its quirks seem to have meaning and you’ll fall more and more in love with it over time.
Holy crap I just noticed the wrap on your Model X in your profile picture and it's the most stunning X I've ever seen!
What is it and how did you get it??

Holy crap I just noticed the wrap on your Model X in your profile picture and it's the most stunning X I've ever seen!
What is it and how did you get it??
Haha thanks! It’s kpmf matte platinum dark sage.. any wrap place could get the color for you

Attachments

• 7CE8CDCF-20D8-444B-9A5E-CD84B601ECF1.jpeg
    7CE8CDCF-20D8-444B-9A5E-CD84B601ECF1.jpeg
    914.5 KB · Views: 728
  • BECE5883-4C97-406A-975C-90B01243D7FD.jpeg
    BECE5883-4C97-406A-975C-90B01243D7FD.jpeg
    792.9 KB · Views: 222
  • B22FD247-CBF6-48AC-8976-A3AD83D1B8B5.jpeg
    B22FD247-CBF6-48AC-8976-A3AD83D1B8B5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 218
Reactions: Harvey Danger