Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Performance 20" Aftermarket Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are you looking for in the wheel? Looks? Wider? Stronger? lighter? All of the above? Does price matter?
Yeah purely aesthetics. Not a fan of these new turbines at all. Would like to be around $2k (or less). Ideally a gloss black. I like the Tsportlines but that was pretty much all I could find.

I did this a few years ago and felt like there were a lot more options, several on eBay. Did they change the bolt pattern or something since '19? Doesn't seem like virtually anything fits a '22 Performance model.

Read the 6,000-post thread linked above to see lots of sizes and offsets that will fit. If you are just googling “2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance Aftermarket Wheels,” there aren’t that many websites dedicated to Tesla fitments so you won’t get many hits. But, other the the big caveat of fitting 18” wheels over Performance brakes, the required wheel specifications to fit these vehicles exceedingly common.

Reactions: BGDDYKWL
I'm struggling to find aftermarket rims that fit a '22 Performance - 20".

Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thx!
I purchased HRE FF11 from Jason Tung at www.getyourwheels.com and love them. Wheels and tires came mounted and balanced. Jason was a pleasure to work with.

Attachments

• 15748579-D97B-4E3B-86B7-AB094F07DC4C.jpeg
    15748579-D97B-4E3B-86B7-AB094F07DC4C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 108
Reactions: BGDDYKWL and heavyD