Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Received vin today and new EDD

Feb 26- Mar 12
M3 RWD Red black aero

Bluewater pickup… what ship do you think and what’s the chances of March registration?

Good I think. Assuming my car was on Grande California I‘m picking up on the 11th, so 8 days after arriving. Others are picking up today, so earliest seems to be 5 days after arrival.

If your car is on the SFL composer then that’d be 28th earliest for first deliveries so most will be in early March - and if you get a delivery late Feb I think you can contact them and bump it a couple of days

Are there any ships with Tesla cars heading to Koper/Slovenia for the Central and South-Eastern European market? I believe it will be inefficient to ship to Zeebrugge and transport cars on land across the entire Europe (the actual maritime route to Koper should be at least one week shorter than Zeebrugge).

Hello!
Still waiting for a VIN of my M3P :( Ordered Dec 2021.
The account still says EDD in February.

What is the last possible Ship, to even have a chance to get the car delivered in February?
Tesla's random distribution of VINs is really annoying..
I ordered on 30.11 and got a VIN in the page code on Friday and delivery will be on the 23-25th of February according to SA (page itself still shows RN). My guess is that it is on the Viking Bravery since my VIN is not on the Hoeg Traveller and the Hyperion Ray will call port rather too soon (I doubt it will take two weeks to transport the car to Germany).

If your M3P is on the same boat, you might get an email really soon. Get your wallet ready because the email will ask you to pay within 72 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.