Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Mr Miserable would you be so kind as to offer updates on Malacca Highway please? I understand this may be the vessel that will ship from Zeebrugge to Dublin
MALACCA HIGHWAY has been doing the Zeebrugge - Dublin shuttle recently but her next trip is to Oslo.
I guess another KESS vessel will do a run to Dublin. You might want to contact Celtic Shipping in Dublin to see what the next ship will be.
Do let us know here.

Tesla contacted me to say the earliest I can pick up is the 23rd March...so I assume my car will be a London location and on GLOVIS SYMPHONY, not bad since I ordered in Dec 21
No I think your car will be on MORNING CARINA, like mine. I was told the ship name by a Tesla SA in person when he checked on the system. I was also told via phone, I would most probably pick up on 23rd at Bluewater.

The same bloke told me that there will be a pickup there on the 29th as well. It would make sense that those cars delivered on the 29th would come from GLOVIS SYMPHONY.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pau1
MALACCA HIGHWAY has been doing the Zeebrugge - Dublin shuttle recently but her next trip is to Oslo.
I guess another KESS vessel will do a run to Dublin. You might want to contact Celtic Shipping in Dublin to see what the next ship will be.
Do let us know here.
According to Dublin Port website the next RoRo carriers coming to Dublin from Zeebrugge will both arrive on 03/03: Palatine (05:00) & Hermine (14:00)

@Danbandito

According to Dublin Port website the next RoRo carriers coming to Dublin from Zeebrugge will both arrive on 03/03: Palatine (05:00) & Hermine (14:00)

@Danbandito
Palatine left Dublin today and is now off the coast of Cornwall and is headed for Rotterdam..Hopefully will then move to Zeebrugge to pick up Tesla and return to Dublin ..but i don't see it listed as being expected at Zeebrugge

Yesterday Matinee traffic was not working properly. I found this, maybe the reason?

Putin reportedly has a $97 million luxury yacht called "Graceful". A group of Anonymous hackers on Saturday figured out a way to mess with maritime traffic data & made it look like the yacht had crashed into Ukraine's Snake Island, then changed its destination to "hell".

Zeebrugge habour has change its schedule, now MSC Immacolata is awaited there on the 01/03/2022.
It looks like MSC IMMACOLATA could now head to Zeebrugge first. She is still scheduled into Southampton on Wednesday morning which will be difficult to achieve if she does go to Zeebrugge first.

Meanwhile, GRAND PIONEER's arrival into Southampton has firmed up and is now scheduled for 19:15

Last edited:
Yesterday Matinee traffic was not working properly. I found this, maybe the reason?

Putin reportedly has a $97 million luxury yacht called "Graceful". A group of Anonymous hackers on Saturday figured out a way to mess with maritime traffic data & made it look like the yacht had crashed into Ukraine's Snake Island, then changed its destination to "hell".
I first saw this sort of hacking last year and I wrote to marinetraffic.com about it and unusually didn't receive a response from them.
There is an interesting article on the issue here.
Suffice to say RoRo's are unaffected by it!

It looks like MSC IMMACOLATA could now head to Zeebrugge first. She is still scheduled into Southampton on Wednesday morning which will be difficult to achieve if she does go to Zeebrugge first.

Meanwhile, GRAND PIONEER's arrival into Southampton has firmed up and is now scheduled for 19:15
It's look like !

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-02-28 à 10.31.26.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-02-28 à 10.31.26.png
    563.6 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: DennisPieters
Lately I have been guessing the ship that transports my new car. I always thought it would be the MSC Immacolata or the Grand Pioneer, because my EDD is between March 1 and March 15.
The EDD in my account is still the same. I do not have a specific delivery date. Could this mean that the car is not on one of these ships, but perhaps on the RCC Amsterdam? Or will a specific delivery date appear once the cars are being unloaded from the ship?

Does anyone have some experience with this?

Lately I have been guessing the ship that transports my new car. I always thought it would be the MSC Immacolata or the Grand Pioneer, because my EDD is between March 1 and March 15.
The EDD in my account is still the same. I do not have a specific delivery date. Could this mean that the car is not on one of these ships, but perhaps on the RCC Amsterdam? Or will a specific delivery date appear once the cars are being unloaded from the ship?

Does anyone have some experience with this?
Specific Delivery Date will appear once you scheduled the pickup or it was scheduled by the SC / TA

Status
Not open for further replies.