Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but well not much we can do. Just wait. If my car gets delivered 31 march this gonna be the longest month of my life that i can renember :)
Same here. I dont get any info as well. I asked about which should it might be on, and they said i just need to wait - that they dont deliver that information to customers... That's obviously different from many inhere :D waiting from Denmark.

I just spoke to Tesla and they said my Jan 7 ordered RWD White/Black 19'' will arrive in the UK on 22nd March, and can be delivered anytime from then to the 27th, I don't believe there is a shipment arriving on the 22nd to the UK, are we probs missing a ship @Mr Miserable ?

Are we expecting Glovis Chorus or Morning Carina around the 22nd in Southampton?

GRAND PIONEER is currently docked in Southampton and is now due to depart to Zeebrugge at 21:30 tonight. ETA Zeebrugge Wednesday 02 Mar.
MSC IMMACOLATA She arrived off Zeebrugge, dropped anchor and is waiting. Waiting for what I don't know.
She's still booked in to arrive in Southampton on Thursday morning though. Odd. Very.
Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 19.38.09.png

RCC AMSTERDAM is tracking along the coast of Algeria and making 18 kts for Zeebrugge with an ETA of 06 Mar.

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 19.37.17.png

GLOVIS CHORUS has arrived off Suez. She will transit the canal early tomorrow morning. She should arrive in Zeebrugge around 10 Mar.
MORNING CARINA is racing up the Red Sea at 19kts. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is now in the Gulf of Aden. There is good evidence to suggest she is heading to Koper and should arrive there around 10 Mar

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 19.33.43.png

GLOVIS SYMPHONY
is crossing the Arabian Sea and continues to maintain over 18kts. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.

Don't forget to enter the GLOVIS SYMPHONY competition! Click HERE to enter!

RCC CLASSIC is now crossing the Bay of Bengal. She's finally picked up speed and is now making 19 kts . Koper next? My new estimate is 15 Mar for Koper.
Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 19.29.02.png

SPLENDID ACE departed Shanghai South to Suez. I wasn't expecting that. She doesn't appear to be in a hurry since her estimate for Suez is easily achievable. If she is a Tesla vessel then Koper/Ashdod must be her final destination. Even Koper on 24 Mar is cutting it fine, therefore I'm thinking she may not actually be a Tesla ship.

GLOVIS CARAVEL is now alongside Shanghai South/Luchao/Nangang.

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 19.23.21.png

PROMETHEUS LEADER has now departed Drammen but it's difficult to see if any Teslas have been unloaded on the webcam. The usual staging area for Teslas is obstructed. If anybody local to Drammen is driving by ..........
MALACCA HIGHWAY is about to depart Zeebrugge for Oslo. ETA 17:00 Thursday. She spent a long time loading and so I am hopeful this will be a substantial shipment. UPDATE: She won't make it for Thursday, probably Friday at best.

Last edited:
I just spoke to Tesla and they said my Jan 7 ordered RWD White/Black 19'' will arrive in the UK on 22nd March, and can be delivered anytime from then to the 27th, I don't believe there is a shipment arriving on the 22nd to the UK, are we probs missing a ship @Mr Miserable ?

Are we expecting Glovis Chorus or Morning Carina around the 22nd in Southampton?
RCC CLASSIC???? She could make Southampton on 20 Mar. It is very late in the quarter though.

Last edited:
Reactions: STORMSM3

Different port / country but my SA confirmed that my Model Y would arrive on 22 March in Zeebrugge. I think there's two possibilities:
  1. Maybe their definition of "arrival" is different, as in ready to be transported to the Tesla Center? My EDD is 16 > 28 March according to my account.
  2. The arrival date they're seeing in the system is slightly out of sync with the position / arrival dates of the different ships. Or vice versa.
Based on what our SAs are saying and looking at the work of @Mr Miserable I would guess that both our cars are on the Glovis Symphony?

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Status
Not open for further replies.