Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

My estimated changed on thursday from 13-31 march to 7-21march. Delivery Lillestrøm. Tesla will not give me amy info about ship etc. Says that i will get a text one week prior to delivery.any suggestions which ship it could be on?

I commented in my daily report yesterday on the fact that RCC CLASSIC was taking an unusual course to Suez.
Well today that concern is only amplified.
Her AIS continues to say she is bound for Suez however she is most definitely not on course for Suez but appears to be heading to the Gulf.
One can only hope that the error is with the information entered into the AIS otherwise there may be a couple of job vacancies opening up very shortly.
In the meantime whilst I'm inclined to keep an eye on her just out of curiosity to see where she ends up, I am sadly removing her from the list of likely Tesla vessels.
Who knows, perhaps somebody in head office may give her a helpful steer.

Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 12.02.24.png

Reactions: desseardo
For any Belgian followers in this thread: I’ve received an update from my SA confirming that my car (model y) is on the GLOVIS Chorus. While they initially told me that my car would arrive on 22 march in Zeebrugge, they now expect it to arrive on 10 march and by 18 march it should arrive in the Tesla Center of Antwerp with final delivery a few days later. They also asked me to take delivery in Antwerp instead of Brussels because Brussels is already fully booked with other deliveries.

Last edited:
I have ordered a white Model 3 LR, and the estimated delivery date is March 16 - March 30, but I haven't received at VIN yet.
Is that unusual or how long in advance do you usually get a VIN? Curious as to what ship it might be on.

When I ordered the car mid February delivery was estimated at August. Quite a jump that is, so I won't get my hopes up until I receive a VIN. :confused:

RCC AMSTERDAM

The fact that RCC AMSTERDAM appears to be heading to Torquay and not Zeebrugge is, unlike RCC CLASSIC, not a cause for concern.
She will be collecting what is known as a Brixham pilot.
These pilots are experienced and very well qualified mariners who are familiar with the rules and procedures required to operate safely in European waters. They are particularly useful when the bridge crew's English is not so good.

Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 14.40.44.png

Hi.

My estimated changed on thursday from 13-31 march to 7-21march. Delivery Lillestrøm. Tesla will not give me amy info about ship etc. Says that i will get a text one week prior to delivery.any suggestions which ship it could be on?
Same for me. I have a feeling that it was on malacca highway that came yesterday, but they have probably not sortet all the cars yet. Just guessing

Reactions: Johnsen92
MSC IMMACOLATA presently unloading in Southampton. End of the Tesla charter.
GRAND PIONEER presently unloading in Zeebrugge. End of Tesla charter.
RCC AMSTERDAM picked up a Brixham pilot earlier but is now heading towards Zeebrugge where she is due to arrive tomorrow.

Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 19.14.57.png

GLOVIS CHORUS is passing to the north of Tunisia and remains on schedule to arrive in Zeebrugge next Thursday.
MORNING CARINA is passing south of Crete. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN has arrived off Suez. She will transit the canal tomorrow morning. Destination is Koper, Slovenia and should arrive there on Wednesday.

Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 19.12.44.png

GLOVIS SYMPHONY is already in the Red Sea and heading for Suez. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.

Don't forget to enter the GLOVIS SYMPHONY competition! Click HERE to enter!

RCC CLASSIC is now back on course for Suez! She's about 120NM north of the normal track and she will slowly converge towards it.
The trouble with her new course is that she will be mixing it with the Indian fishing fleet on the way. They had better stay awake on the bridge.

Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 19.13.46.png

Status
Not open for further replies.