Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my text message to pick a date to collect my car (from March 23 onwards). Ordered it mid January. M3LR, black with white interior. Does that mean the car has arrived in Europe, or could it still be out at sea somewhere?
Not sure if this helps but mine is due for pick up on 22nd MYLR. It’s on the MC which is due to dock at Southampton on the 12th, pick up from Bristol

I really don't understand what is going on with RCC AMSTERDAM. She continues to loiter off Le Havre - her ETA for Zeebrugge long gone.
Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 17.57.13.png

GLOVIS CHORUS has stopped too. She is loitering west of Gibraltar.

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 17.58.23.png

Whatever the reason, it's not good.
I suspect it will be a commercially related issue. (again!)

Last edited:
As far as the rest of the 'Tesla fleet' is concerned.

MORNING CARINA is still moving. She is following the coast of Algeria towards Gibraltar. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
GRAND DOLPHIN is also still moving. She is just about to pass Crete. Her destination is Koper, Slovenia and should arrive there on Wednesday.
GLOVIS SYMPHONY continues northwards up the Red Sea towards Suez. She could make Southampton on 17 Mar.

Don't forget to enter the GLOVIS SYMPHONY competition! Click HERE to enter! It closes tomorrow at midday!

RCC CLASSIC has now arrived at the Gulf of Aden. They obviously set an alarm on the bridge because she has turned left and remained on course.
She could make it to Southampton on 20/3 and Zeebrugge 22/3

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 17.54.45.png

After 35 mins on hold; finally managed to speak with a lovely TA in the UK (Penny). She was able to confirm that my M3 RWD Red/black 18Aeros was due to arrive on 25th in Dublin (apparently locked in by their logistics team) and has scheduled my collection for the 26th. I’ve since had an email confirming and the app has updated with the agreed location & time for collection. Was worth the wait to check because the Dublin-based team weren’t very forthcoming with info. Judging by the dates, I guess I was last off the dock with RCC Classic my likely vessel.

Reactions: Bovakinn
After 35 mins on hold; finally managed to speak with a lovely TA in the UK (Penny). She was able to confirm that my M3 RWD Red/black 18Aeros was due to arrive on 25th in Dublin (apparently locked in by their logistics team) and has scheduled my collection for the 26th. I’ve since had an email confirming and the app has updated with the agreed location & time for collection. Was worth the wait to check because the Dublin-based team weren’t very forthcoming with info. Judging by the dates, I guess I was last off the dock with RCC Classic my likely vessel.
I doubt it will be RCC CLASSIC, I'd go with an earlier vessel, GLOVIS SYMPHONY probably.

Reactions: FMcIre
Wow - that's awesome. I might chance my arm again tomorrow then. I presume you called 01 513 4727 option 4? I managed to get Craig on chat at the weekend and he couldn't give me anything, just "please be patient".

FWIW I'm awaiting M3RWD/MSM/Black/Aeros and have had a VIN in source code for a few weeks!

Reactions: FMcIre
Status
Not open for further replies.