Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDD got pushed back 1,5 weeks so now it does align with the arrival of either the Morning Chorus or Glovis Summit in Zeebrugge. Was hoping to have the car before the 20th but that is not realistic with the unloading in Zeebrugge , transport to Tilburg and getting the car registered for license plates.

Hey Martijn, it seems to be indeed in line with that the Tesla Sales told me last week. Nothing delivered before the 23rd :(
we wait!

I ordered M3P on April 11 and had a delivery for August 23rd NEC, the other day my delivery changed to September 22-30th. Then today I log onto my account and it said my finance quote had expired. They only last 90 days (Thought that was just US) so I re-submitted it. So I rang up Tesla. They failed to update the system for me to re-apply the finance until today. 90 days from April 11 means it should have been enabled for me in my account the other month. So my car that is on Morning Chorus, has been given to someone else. However, now my account still thinks I'm getting the car in August as it is asking me for the 7-day notice payment 🤦‍♂️ but the delivery date is still September 22-30th and no hidden VIN. I hope it sorts itself out but make sure your finance hasn't expired else you may get pushed back.

Reactions: Edward Mango
Those who ordered pre-June and have had the rush of EDD narrowing today seem to have two slots of delivery dates…. First and second half of September….

Praying for a second boat in a week or two! Is there anything that could back up that logic? Whilst EDDs seem nonsensical, there has to be *some* logic. Appreciate this could just be me falling for the EDD bait…

Reactions: Edward Mango
I ordered M3P on April 11 and had a delivery for August 23rd NEC, the other day my delivery changed to September 22-30th. Then today I log onto my account and it said my finance quote had expired. They only last 90 days (Thought that was just US) so I re-submitted it. So I rang up Tesla. They failed to update the system for me to re-apply the finance until today. 90 days from April 11 means it should have been enabled for me in my account the other month. So my car that is on Morning Chorus, has been given to someone else. However, now my account still thinks I'm getting the car in August as it is asking me for the 7-day notice payment 🤦‍♂️ but the delivery date is still September 22-30th and no hidden VIN. I hope it sorts itself out but make sure your finance hasn't expired else you may get pushed back.
I really hope that this works out for you. It seems that through no fault of your own, your delivery is a bit scary. I am all ready to go with mine, it just needs to turn up. My delivery date remains 26/8-25/9 so I am hopeful. If it gets put back, I'll consider changing it to a performance, that's showing a 2022 delivery date,, the LR is out to March 23

Status
Not open for further replies.