Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In France, Germany, The Netherlands and probably more countries they have completely removed EDD's until a VIN is assigned. There was no logic and it caused Tesla a lot of trouble with people calling due to unreliable EDD's.
This seems to be more in line with Elon's announcement that they will no longer rush to clear out stocks at the end of quarter. So the changes of removal of EDD seems to be aligned with a larger challenge Tesla is facing with shipping.
UK might just be a bit slow to adopt the new policies, given that they are also facing too many 'U-turn' turmoils in Westminster.
Either ways, Uk might not actually change approach, given they did not change to the whole quarter EDD, that mainland was following for the last month.

Reactions: Catchme_NL
This seems to be more in line with Elon's announcement that they will no longer rush to clear out stocks at the end of quarter. So the changes of removal of EDD seems to be aligned with a larger challenge Tesla is facing with shipping.
UK might just be a bit slow to adopt the new policies, given that they are also facing too many 'U-turn' turmoils in Westminster.
Either ways, Uk might not actually change approach, given they did not change to the whole quarter EDD, that mainland was following for the last month.
I think you are probably correct - the end of quarter rush for the UK will remain for Q4 at least.

I am told that Barcelona docks was flooded with Teslas yesterday. It seems that GLOVIS SUPREME dumped a full load there.

I have noted that she has changed her destination and is now routing to Koper however from the report from Barcelona it is likely that she was fully unloaded there and her Tesla charter is complete.

Last edited:
Summary: Thursday 27 Oct

HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov. The ship is on a scheduled service but has a modified itinerary and will now route to Sagunto before heading to Zeebrugge. Zeebrugge ETA remains unchanged.
GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She apparently has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3) Although it looks like she will arrive late tomorrow, the port schedule remains unchanged and shows her still docking on 30 Nov.
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Suez (7/11). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. Could she be heading for Israel?? (Ashdod around 9 Nov?) I have read elsewhere on the internet that folks are saying she is also carrying containers of spares - I believe this to be complete nonesense. Yes the ship is capable but Shanghai South is not a container port.
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov. She can easily make Southampton for the 16 Nov and it looks like she will soon overtake GRANDE ABIDJAN.

Don't forget to enter the GLOVIS SUMMIT competition - ENTER HERE

RCC AMSTERDAM ETA Koper 15 Nov.
HYPERION RAY is enroute for Suez . Destination unknown at present but almost certainly EU. (ETAs roughly KOP 17/11, BCN 18/11 or ZEE 21/11)
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov.

There have been a number of departures to Singapore/Suez over the last couple of days from the main Shanghai terminal and Taicang that I'm keeping an eye on.

GRAND RACE is enroute from Pier 80 to Mokpo, S Korea ETA 29 Oct. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
NOBLE ACE is enroute to Taiwan from Pier 80.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Last edited:
I am still interested, why many of you have EDD shown in sepecific dates (mainly two weeks), as I have from the day of the booking the same - "December 2022 to February 2023". Even users without vin, or hidden vin, waiting for car produced in Shanghai, have EDD shown in weeks.
We are all in the same group of Europe and we are sharing the same ships, so why Tesla uses different EDD for me, or fot Poland?

I am still interested, why many of you have EDD shown in sepecific dates (mainly two weeks), as I have from the day of the booking the same - "December 2022 to February 2023". Even users without vin, or hidden vin, waiting for car produced in Shanghai, have EDD shown in weeks.
We are all in the same group of Europe and we are sharing the same ships, so why Tesla uses different EDD for me, or fot Poland?
Trust me, you are not missing anything. EDD are totally unreliable.

Reactions: dajw2793
Any potential ships we should look out for the S/X delivery in December since Noble Ace is heading to Taiwan?
I don't know how these cars will be shipped.
If they get shipped from the east coast they will be very hard to spot.
There may be a shipment enroute to Israel at the moment - I haven't spotted it yet which means it's not on a direct routing.

Reactions: MrHopsing
I don't know how these cars will be shipped.
If they get shipped from the east coast they will be very hard to spot.
There may be a shipment enroute to Israel at the moment - I haven't spotted it yet which means it's not on a direct routing.
i haave vin model S to israel and recived it right after grand race left sfo so good chance its on it damping in Korea israel and eu

Status
Not open for further replies.