Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model X, how reliable?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, someone near by me is selling his 2023 plaid with 5k miles with FSD. He wants $84K. My question, 1. Is it a good price? 2. How reliable is 2023 plaid in general? 3. Any important things to look out for?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, someone near by me is selling his 2023 plaid with 5k miles with FSD. He wants $84K. My question, 1. Is it a good price? 2. How reliable is 2023 plaid in general? 3. Any important things to look out for?

No issues with my 2024 plaid, I love it. Rear camber can be a problem for the rear tires, if left untreated. You're probably missing out on hw4 and might be missing out on matrix headlights, which new ones have. The 22" wheels would have a rougher ride and slightly less range, than the 20" ones.

Going to need to know more about it. What condition is it in? Curb rash on the wheels? That's a good clue of how it was driven.

You need to confirm that he owns FSD, vs renting it per month or the 2 month free trial.

Reactions: PapaWangsta
Going to need to know more about it. What condition is it in? Curb rash on the wheels? That's a good clue of how it was driven.

You need to confirm that he owns FSD, vs renting it per month or the 2 month free trial.
The car pretty much like new. The purchasing receipt shows LED headlights(projector). Isn't matrix headlights? It was built in August 2023 in Freemont. FSD definitely included. It shows on the 17" monitor. He paid $15k for the fsd. It is on the purchasing receipt as well. The wheels are mint. Then again i'll be replacing it with forged wheels. Do you think is worth it? $84k?

Last edited: