Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model X - Pre price hike

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all!
I ordered a Model X last March, which is finally ready for delivery. With crypto and other investments well off their highs, not only do I not want to sell my investments for this purchase anymore, I also think the additional money I would need to put into the MX makes more sense further investing into the market while it's low.

Midnight silver 6 seat long range, standard tires. Price is under $100k, with the out the door cost at $107k. I'm asking $115k or best offer. Currently set to be delivered December 10th-December 31st. I live in the midwest. I already registered in the app so I believe I have to take delivery of it in order to keep this price (unless someone corrects me otherwise).

1670000504359.png

Although a VIN is not assigned, I don’t have an edit button. I ordered this around march 2021, and then by November 2021 I ended up ordering a model y. The model y had an edit button and let me change anything all the way up until a vin was assigned. This one has never let me edit or change anything

Correct, you won't be able to edit online. You can call your adviser/Tesla customer service to make the change as long as VIN is not assigned. They can reset the registration details.
With those being said, I'm interested in taking your reservation if the registration details can be reset. ssksskssk136 gmail to continue the conversation?