Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y Custom Order Wait Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR White/black 19"
order date 1/25
EDD 3/16-3/31
EDD 4/2-5/7

(Just had the ol' gas guzzler in for an oil change.. Brand new tires last December, new brakes January - multipoint no problems. So I may end up cancelling and will drive this 20mpg honda for another 50-100K miles as it ain't costing me much.. screw tesla - the novelty is fast wearing off..)

Reactions: James2023y
Ordered MYLR in white/black with tow receiver 1/26.

Original EDD: Jan-March
As of Feb 1: March 14-30
As of Feb 14: April 9 - May 21
As of Feb 22: April 8 - May 13

Pretty disappointed by the delays. Before ordering the sales rep in Dedham, MA told me they were getting cars in 4 weeks and suggested I would likely receive it in February. It seemed like an amazing deal after the price cuts, anticipating both $7500 federal plus $3500 Massachusetts (which has $55k cap), and the used car market so strong. Not sure I'll be keeping the order if the tax break disappears and/or the used car market crashes before I can take delivery.
As of 3/7 EDD: March 15-31
Not sure how it suddenly got sooner but I really hope it stays!

MYLR Pearl White / Black Interior 19”
OD: 1/21
EDD1: Feb-Mar
EDD2: 3/12 - 3/31
EDD3: 3/06 - 3/31 (Recently updated)
No VIN assigned yet as of Feb 22nd
EDD3: 3/06 - 3/31
EDD4: 3/28 - 3/31
No VIN

We changed our delivery from direct to express delivery at the service center that it's first arriving to in the region. After speaking with our Ownership Loyalty Advisor, they mentioned that they now see the VIN assignment on his end to be near the final week of March. The Ownership Loyalty team has been amazing at Tesla especially as this will be our 4th Tesla now and completing the S3XY lineup.

EDD3: 3/06 - 3/31
EDD4: 3/28 - 3/31
No VIN

We changed our delivery from direct to express delivery at the service center that it's first arriving to in the region. After speaking with our Ownership Loyalty Advisor, they mentioned that they now see the VIN assignment on his end to be near the final week of March. The Ownership Loyalty team has been amazing at Tesla especially as this will be our 4th Tesla now and completing the S3XY lineup.
How did you get an Ownership Loyalty Advisor? I’m a Tesla owner and no one like this has spoken with us about our new order.