Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y Custom Order Wait Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an FYI for people just learing about the PPF and mudflaps. Mudflaps are front only. PPF is a small triangle of PPF ahead of the rear wheel...they aren't putting it all over the car. Tesla sells this same triangle on the online shop if you want to see what it looks like.
I had my detailer remove that PPF as it would just collect dirt as the edges aren't tucked.
Thanks. I've got an appointment in march to have the flaps and ppf put on, since they offered. I don't have them on my '21 Y. I figure 'something is better than nothing' I'll see how these look at report back.

We actually took delivery on Feb. 8! Did not post about it here as it would be the 5th Tesla in the fam by now and new deliveries have kinda lost their appeal (yeah yeah I know, first world issues), thus the whole fam does not drive out to watch new deliveries any more, ha ha!😆
Congrats! Sadly my wife and I have not received ours yet (1st ever) and order date was 1/14. Trying to see where we stand with other 1/14 orders. Thanks!