Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to the thread!
I don't think she is likely to be carrying any Teslas, either from Berlin or Shanghai.
Let me know if I'm wrong though!
Yea, no Teslas, only Kia and Hyundai.
Was wierd for me too.

Btw. Nice thing that u are doing here, ill make sure i keep u up with numbers onboard when they do arrive atleast. Might sneek a little picture sometimes 🤭🤫

Reactions: Mr Miserable
GRAND SAPPHIRE didn't dock in Shanghai South and instead went to the main Haitong terminal. She has now departed enroute to S Korea.
This confirms to me that shipments to Canada are on hold for the moment and GRAND SAPPHIRE's voyage has been cancelled.
I would imagine that once the strike is over and once delays caused by handling the backlog are significantly reduced then the schedule will be resurrected.
The key point being that the decision point will not be the conclusion of the strike but the return to normal scheduling in the docks which may be some time afterwards. Sorry.

• Informative
Reactions: navguy12
Well Crystal Ray is almost in Barcelona. Still no delivery sms. I think my TA is right, is there a possibility that my car is shipped in a container?? (Cosco Universe) According to @Mr Miserable that's no option...
NO!
NYET. NE. NEIN. NEM. NEI. NIE. NEJ.
Please wipe the container ship from your memory. It hasn't even been to Shanghai and container ships are not used. Your TA is wrong, wrong, wrong.

NO!
NYET. NE. NEIN. NEM. NEI. NIE. NEJ.
Please wipe the container ship from your memory. It hasn't even been to Shanghai and container ships are not used. Your TA is wrong, wrong, wrong.
HAHA thanks you made my day! I think my TA looked at the map and thought, oh that ship is going to NL and that should be the one ;-)

I think Crystal Ray is the ship, am I right? My Model 3 Performance is not on Hoegh, so any other chance is Crystal...

HAHA thanks you made my day! I think my TA looked at the map and thought, oh that ship is going to NL and that should be the one ;-)

I think Crystal Ray is the ship, am I right? My Model 3 Performance is not on Hoegh, so any other chance is Crystal...
The Crystal Ray is already anchored on the outskirts of the port of Barcelona, waiting for the dock that is currently being occupied by another ship to become free.

I still can't find an explanation for how it is possible that it has not yet released any VIN in any European country.

Tesla's inventory in Spain is empty. It does not make any sense. Where are those cars going? And the same with the Grande Mirafiori, we only know that it is heading towards the Suez Canal, and then?? There is no itinerary on the Grimaldi website. What is happening this Q3??

The Crystal Ray is already anchored on the outskirts of the port of Barcelona, waiting for the dock that is currently being occupied by another ship to become free.

I still can't find an explanation for how it is possible that it has not yet released any VIN in any European country.

Tesla's inventory in Spain is empty. It does not make any sense. Where are those cars going? And the same with the Grande Mirafiori, we only know that it is heading towards the Suez Canal, and then?? There is no itinerary on the Grimaldi website. What is happening this Q3??
I can confirm, no VIN yet for me in Italy. Model 3SR+ ordered on June 12th.

Hello from Norway!

I ordered my Model 3 LR Saturday, got already a VIN the next day. My estimated delivery is 31/07-15/08.
To be delivered in Drammen.

I tried to search the VIN on the HOEGH site, but nothing comes up.

Since I got my VIN so fast, is the car already enroute to Norway?

Hello from Norway!

I ordered my Model 3 LR Saturday, got already a VIN the next day. My estimated delivery is 31/07-15/08.
To be delivered in Drammen.

I tried to search the VIN on the HOEGH site, but nothing comes up.

Since I got my VIN so fast, is the car already enroute to Norway?
Or is it already in Norway?
There are still some M3 on the dockside in Drammen.
Click here to see the webcam - the camera to look at is Tollbukaia

• Funny
Reactions: DM231191