Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all 👋🏻 new here. Loving the forum 👏🏻 ordered Model Y 10th of July from existing inventory. I have VIN. I am in Ireland and the expected delivery date has been moved between the 2nd-17th August. Just wondering if ye can help find the ship it should be on? Super excited to get it 🙂
I think your car has probably already arrived in Zeebrugge - just needs shipping to Dublin.

I have delivery in Bergen (west coast), so I assume all the cars enters Drammen, but will be taken to other Tesla locations ASAP. I have spoken to people who have delivery in the same week in Kristiansand (south coast), Ålesund (northern west coast-ish) and in Oslo.
Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim are generally shipped separately. (not via Drammen)

Hi !

So far, on my end I have booked a MY prop (Shanghai version) showing as in-transit (barcelona) on the 22 of July.

So far hard to know where is the car as my TA is not replying. The only info i have is that the car is in transit to Zeebrugge (from Barcelona ??)

Delivery is expecting between 25 August to 9 September in North of France. (it's not showing up on the HOEGH TOKYO base on the vin check)
Hi @Mr Miserable ,
Any idea for that delivery ?

Thank you for your amazing work !

I would guess it is pretty likely. Keep checking your account for the hidden VIN.... No need to do it 20 times a day though ;)

I actually have been checking 20 times a day 🫣 and what a coincedence! I found my VIN today and my EDD changed to 24-28th Aug. I remeber seeing somewhere how to check which ship your car is on. I tried reading few pages but couldn't find it unless I am blind. Can you please tell me where to look?
Thanks

recent update by tesla dubai, the stock should be at tesla warehouse on the 18th of this month (my car included), after doing alot of digging the only vessel i can see reaching jebel ali from europe is Viking Passero coming from Barcelona.

not sure if this is the one we should be watching but high probability it is

recent update by tesla dubai, the stock should be at tesla warehouse on the 18th of this month (my car included), after doing alot of digging the only vessel i can see reaching jebel ali from europe is Viking Passero coming from Barcelona.

not sure if this is the one we should be watching but high probability it is
There are too many ships to choose from at the moment quite frankly. VIKING PASSERO is unusual in that she has set Jebel Ali as her AIS destination already whereas she should technically be showing Suez as her next port of call. eg HOEGH TRANSPORTER is heading for Jebel Ali too but is correctly showing Suez as her next port of call. Having said that, VIKING PASSERO has to be a suspect.
One ship of interest is GOLD HOSHI - at the moment she is not scheduled to call at Jebel Ali however she has been chartered by Tesla in the past to ship Berlin built cars to Israel and Taiwan. At the moment her itinerary has her going direct to Shanghai which is unusual. Just worth keeping an eye on....
I don't track Berlin shipments as a rule - they are generally part shipments rather than whole ship charters and I have my hands full keeping an eye on Shanghai, Baltimore and San Francisco.

Last edited:
I note that MORNING COMPOSER has actually departed to Tacoma instead of New Westminster.
Her schedule had her calling at New Westminster on 18 Aug and then heading down to Tacoma on 21 Aug.
Clearly she is now due in Tacoma on 13 Aug which means she should still be able to make New Westminster around 18 Aug.