Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if the glovis summit is due at ashdod it will have to arrive 3rd of march early or 4 of march late, no work in the port at SHABBAT (saturday), delivery is set to start at tuesday at israel :)
In the absence of any evidence that a ship is routing direct to Ashdod, it's possible that the Israeli shipment was delivered to Barcelona and will be crossloaded onto GRANDE ELLADE (arrives in Barcelona tomorrow) for delivery to Ashdod on 02 Mar.

Last edited:
Reactions: ori Heifes
In the absence of any evidence that a ship is routing direct to Ashdod, it's possible that the Israeli shipment was delivered to Barcelona and will be crossloaded onto GRANDE ELLADE (arrives in Barcelona tomorrow) for delivery to Ashdod on 02 Mar.
What about Grande Europa? Any chance it could be also carrying Model Ys and will load other cars? Inbound to Ashdod on 7-Mar.

RCC PASSION There is no evidence to support the idea that she is carrying Teslas and she is only under suspicion because of her loading point (Shanghai South) and her destination (Koper). Yesterday her arrival in Koper was delayed to 28 Feb and there was also a significant change in course which ties in with a new AIS destination of Fos Sur Mer in France. I'm not sure what is going on here however I think we can be confident enough to say she is highly unlikely to be transporting Teslas and so is no longer a suspect. I shall stop tracking her.