Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was assigned a VIN on the 29th of March. The ship was in Southampton on the 1st -> Zeebrugge -> Sweden -> Norway -> Back to Zeebrugge and now heading to Dublin. With the delivery window of 19th April - 5th May, it looks like a good candidate.
Just further on this. Tesla have confirmed that cars currently in the inventory will be delivered end of April while orders made in Jan onwards will be delivered end of May. That might align with inventory cars for Ireland sitting in Zeebrugge. My own delivery window is Apr 25th - May 10th

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Just further on this. Tesla have confirmed that cars currently in the inventory will be delivered end of April while orders made in Jan onwards will be delivered end of May. That might align with inventory cars for Ireland sitting in Zeebrugge. My own delivery window is Apr 25th - May 10th
Where did you hear this as I never get a straight answer from them
I have a window of 20 May - 5 June for delivery and the order was made 15 March

Hello,

I am from Denmark and new here.
A little delivery info from a danish order:
I ordered the Model Y standard range RWD on 13th of marts.
Until now the EDD has been 5 may - 4 june.
This morning it changed to 10 may - 24 may.
Still no VIN.

Thanks for a lot of useful information in this forum.

I see Grand Champion has made it to Singapore. Any approximate indication on how long from here to Suez Canal? Hoping to find out if I get a VIN for a MYLR before Tesla push me into accepting the RWD I’ve been assigned. Thanks again Mr. Miserable!
What makes you think it looks fine? Plenty of time for ships to arrive at Shanghai etc?

Thanks for these updates
Hey guys, check out message #1 in this thread. A bottle of Merlot is helpful too. So I hear.

Reactions: JasR
I appreciate what you’re trying to do but your message is of no real assistance or meaning. I understand the transit time from Shanghai to Zeebrugge is 30 days but it’s not really what I’m trying to figure out. If there’s no answer to expected travel time to Suez Canal from the re-fuel in Singapore that’s fine.

Again, thanks for your time to Mr. Miserable. I’ve found all the resources you’ve put your personal time into very helpful.

Reactions: navguy12
... and the next arrival looks like it may be MORNING CINDY.
MORNING CINDY is next looser ... :(

1681402755836.png