Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
06 Jun 23 Summary

SUNBELT SPIRIT
ETA Southampton 10 Jun.

GLOVIS SUNLIGHT ETA Barcelona 12 Jun.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge on 16 Jun. (Routed via scheduled stops in Turkey & Italy).

GRANDE TORINO ETA Southampton 24 Jun. Not yet positively confirmed to be carrying Teslas but highly likely to be.

MORNING CECILIE More RWD MY for US/Canada. ETA Tacoma 13 Jun and New Westminster (Vancouver) 17 Jun.

HOEGH ASIA which arrives in Zeebrugge on 23 Jun is a possible carrier too. Easily checked if you have a VIN.

A VIN allocation suggests that there could be an MS/MX shipment onboard PATRIOT ETA Bremerhaven 14 Jun and Antwerp 18 Jun. These are not usual ports of entry for Teslas but because of the small number of vehicles involved it may mean that Tesla may not have a choice. This ship then carries on to Southampton and so if the UK VINs don't appear on the HOEGH TARGET (see below) then PATRIOT will be the prime suspect.

There is a probable MS/MX shipment to Southampton arr 16 Jun departing Baltimore on HOEGH TARGET. The ship was due to depart yesterday and so there could be a delay to the expected arrival in Southampton. If you have been given a VIN keep checking HERE to see if your new LHD MS or MX is onboard. Don't forget to let me know!

The ship expected into Pier 80 in San Francisco tomorrow is now identified to be VIKING ADVENTURE. Her destination remains unknown at present but will probably be S Korea or Taiwan.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

• Informative
Reactions: ABCTG and XHabjab
Hello Mr Miserable

A group of Model 3 deliveries in Israel just received a delay from 13.6 to 20.6, second postponement in a row. First appointment we had 6.6.
We assumed all along it’s the GRANDE MEDITERRANEO that’s arriving tomorrow 7.6 to Ashdod, but with this delay just confirms it’s not the one.
One guy claims he was told by a Tesla guy on the phone, that there’s a delay in the carrier and it’s supposed to arrive next Thursday 15.6.

Any Idea what carrier it might be?
We’re all frustrated with this TWO-TIMES delay!

Thanks!

Some were supposed to get model Y's, also got a week delay

NOCC OCEANIC is your ship.
After Ashdod she will carry on to Taiwan (8 Jul) with Berlin built MYs

Last edited:
Reactions: Liorbo
Yes, I suspected that from the Ashdod port schedule!
Thanks!
Any chance you can share its near future itinerary?

Appreciate your info!

Is it that common around Europe and the world to assign delivery appointments, and then cancel just one week before? And doing that twice!
Lots of people I know have sold their current cars because they assumed not gonna be any delays after the first one, me included!
Just to be notified with an SMS today for another delay.
If it does happen in other countries, does Tesla offer any kind of compensation for that?

Yes, I suspected that from the Ashdod port schedule!
Thanks!
Any chance you can share its near future itinerary?

Appreciate your info!

Is it that common around Europe and the world to assign delivery appointments, and then cancel just one week before? And doing that twice!
Lots of people I know have sold their current cars because they assumed not gonna be any delays after the first one, me included!
Just to be notified with an SMS today for another delay.
If it does happen in other countries, does Tesla offer any kind of compensation for that?
Here's your schedule:
NOCC OCEANIC
Arr Emden 6 Jun Dep 7 Jun
Arr Ashdod 16 Jun Dep 17 Jun

It's not usual for delivery appointments to change like that. EDDs yes but not delivery appointments.
Good luck with getting anything from Tesla though!

AUTO ACHIEVE has left the building, or port at least, spending only 5 hours in port, so probably somewhat limited the amount of cars dropped off.
VIKING CONSTANZA is on her way directly from Zeebrugge, thinking there is probably a good chance she is carrying our Teslas.
Also on Esbjerg port website, the broker is listed, which for VIKING CONSTANZA is listed as Esteph ApS. Turns out they are the Nordic agent to Hoegh Autoliners, so likely she will be carrying cars that were on Hoegh Shanghai (plus other Hoegh boats) from Zeebrugge to the Nordic countries.

Personally haven’t heard much for Tesla, other than being offered to pick it up on the lot in Vamdrup, for faster delivery, which I accepted. In same offer they said they expected to deliver it before mid of June. To me that is up until the 15th, but I know Tesla has a thing with the middle sometimes being close to the end :)
My EDD is have no clue about, as it is a company lease (just to make it all that much more fun), and the Tesla SA isn’t happy about telling it to me, as they call it guesswork.
Just got my delivery date confirmed to June 20th. I have no idea why they need two weeks to prepare the delivery :) Was hoping to get the car by end of this/behinning of next week.

Now that Hoegh Target has left, I can for sure say that my S LR is not on it, and hasn’t been on any previous Hoegh ship (as even old shipments are found on their site with VIN). My hidden Vin is a high 513xxx.

I still have an edd for 28-30 June. Would suggest some other carrier is also used from US to Europe, or has been. Like I earlier said, previous shipments from Central Europe to Finland took 1,5-2 months (maybe not a normal situation, but happened, scheduled ships but no s/x).

Here's your schedule:
NOCC OCEANIC

It's not usual for delivery appointments to change like that. EDDs yes but not delivery appointments.
@Mr Miserable - Is it a direct route Emden -> Ashdod? No stops on the way?
Is your assessment that NOCC OCEANIC is indeed the one based on the new appointment dates 20-22.6 or is it your internal sources? 😎

Delaying appointments twice - with no explanation or an apology, God forbid a compensation.. Quite typical Tesla

Now that Hoegh Target has left, I can for sure say that my S LR is not on it, and hasn’t been on any previous Hoegh ship (as even old shipments are found on their site with VIN). My hidden Vin is a high 513xxx.

I still have an edd for 28-30 June. Would suggest some other carrier is also used from US to Europe, or has been. Like I earlier said, previous shipments from Central Europe to Finland took 1,5-2 months (maybe not a normal situation, but happened, scheduled ships but no s/x).
In which case the finger of suspicion is now pointing at PATRIOT, whose itinerary has also changed in the last few days.
She is now due to arrive in Southampton on 12 Jun ( however at the moment I don't think she is carrying Teslas for the UK since she is docking in the Eastern Docks). She then heads to Bremerhaven 16 Jun and then back to Antwerp 18 Jun.
That's my best guess at the moment......

@Mr Miserable - Is it a direct route Emden -> Ashdod? No stops on the way?
Is your assessment that NOCC OCEANIC is indeed the one based on the new appointment dates 20-22.6 or is it your internal sources? 😎

Delaying appointments twice - with no explanation or an apology, God forbid a compensation.. Quite typical Tesla
Route is direct.
Assessment is based on itinerary - no insider knowledge on this one.

Reactions: Liorbo
HOEGH TARGET has now departed Baltimore and her ETA for Southampton remains 16 Jun.
MS/MX customers in the UK should check to see if their car is onboard by entering their VIN HERE.
Let me know either way!
I checked for an expected delivery 14-28 jun, but nothing. According to my sales advisor there was a ship that left Baltimore last week and is underway already.

Hi, Mr Miserable,

What about this one?

Do you think the Neptune Leader could be the boat that is bringing MS and MX to Europe? This will arrive in Barcelona on June 15. I remember that a while ago, a HOEGH ship left MS and MX in Barcelona.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-07-18-50-41-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-07-18-50-41-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 66
Shipping info from twitter from earlier on June 7:

Transcript (for those who are blocked from seeing it):

Launch of a new service between Zeebrugge (ICO) and Valenton (CAT) for TESLA.This train, carrying 240 Model Y or Model 3 vehicles, replaces 40 trucks on the road! Starting tomorrow, more than 70 lucky owners will pick up their new cars right here at the TESLA delivery point.

NOCC OCEANIC is your ship.
After Ashdod she will carry on to Taiwan (8 Jul) with Berlin built M
Here's your schedule:
NOCC OCEANIC

Apparently there’s a delay with that ship.
Now Ashdod port website showing it’s expected only in 18.6!

Good luck for us receiving on the 20.6!
😭💔