Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AUTO ACHIEVE was initially estimated to go from Zeebrugge directly to Esbjerg, arriving today. However, it looks like the scheduled changed, so instead she is going to Drammen first (as if they needed more Teslas to flood the place), then Gothenburg and finally Esbjerg on June 5th.
She then returns to Zeebrugge on June 7th, to then go directly to Esbjerg, arriving on June 9th.

VIKING CONSTANZA is still hauling VW's to the UK, but is scheduled to arrive in Esbjerg from Zeebrugge on either June 5th or June 8th (Esbjerg port says the 5th, shipping handling company the 8th)

WESER HIGHWAY is new player in the game, not often visiting Esbjerg, but also will arrive from Zeebrugge to Esbjerg on June 11th

So sadly not much coming into Esbjerg at the moment, but looks like next week will be busy there :)
Hoping that our cars have made it to the dock in Esbjerg by now! Have you heard anything from Tesla? My EDD has changed to 5-15 June. :)

I ordered two weeks ago a Model Y P. I have the RN number and Chassis with an ETA of 23rd June 👍 I’m unsure which boat it could be on I’m in the UK
According to my most recent summary which I posted on Saturday, there are only two ships enroute to the UK at the moment:
SUNBELT SPIRIT which should arrive on 10 June and
GRAND TORINO which is due to arrive on 24 Jun.

Take your pick!

HOEGH CHIBA has just departed Taicang for Barcelona (1 Jul) and Zeebrugge (7 Jul).
Despite this looking like a Tesla shipment from the destinations I don't think it is. Additionally, the arrival dates are in to Q3 which, despite what Elon might say, is not what the accountants want. Nevertheless, there could be some cars onboard and this can easily be checked by entering your VIN here. Let me know if you have success.

Meanwhile HOEGH TARGET has arrived off Baltimore. I expect her to dock shortly to load new MS/MX for delivery to Southampton on 16 Jun. If you are in the UK and waiting for a new LHD MS/MX then start checking your account for a hidden VIN. Once found, enter it here, and let us know the result.

Last edited:
Ordered on April, 27th. EDD has been pushed 3 times into Jun 6 to 20, fingers crossed.
One question related to hidden VIN script.

I have given a VIN a few weeks back, visible on the my order, but up on running the VIN hidden link from the forum, the vin was actually blank, anyone else run into similar issue?

Where in Denmark are you getting yours? I’ve been asked if I wanted to pick it up early in Vamdrup and mine was just updated from 4/6-16/6 to 8/6-16/6. Really hoping on a delivery this week.
I’m getting mine from Greve. Until this weekend the EDD was 1-15 June. I’m also hoping to get delivery this week as we returned our leasing car last week. If I don’t hear from my SA tomorrow I’ll reach out to her on Wednesday for an update. She confirmed last week they were expecting the cars to arrive in the beginning of June :)

Hoping that our cars have made it to the dock in Esbjerg by now! Have you heard anything from Tesla? My EDD has changed to 5-15 June. :)
AUTO ACHIEVE has left the building, or port at least, spending only 5 hours in port, so probably somewhat limited the amount of cars dropped off.
VIKING CONSTANZA is on her way directly from Zeebrugge, thinking there is probably a good chance she is carrying our Teslas.
Also on Esbjerg port website, the broker is listed, which for VIKING CONSTANZA is listed as Esteph ApS. Turns out they are the Nordic agent to Hoegh Autoliners, so likely she will be carrying cars that were on Hoegh Shanghai (plus other Hoegh boats) from Zeebrugge to the Nordic countries.

Personally haven’t heard much for Tesla, other than being offered to pick it up on the lot in Vamdrup, for faster delivery, which I accepted. In same offer they said they expected to deliver it before mid of June. To me that is up until the 15th, but I know Tesla has a thing with the middle sometimes being close to the end :)
My EDD is have no clue about, as it is a company lease (just to make it all that much more fun), and the Tesla SA isn’t happy about telling it to me, as they call it guesswork.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
I called Tesla (toll free) for updates, and they said my car is awaiting quality control in the Netherlands. Didn't they come from China? The chassis of my M3 starts with LRW...
Yes your car is coming from China and I doubt it is in the Netherlands. Tesla Europe is in the Netherlands, but that is about it.
Speak to someone else in Tesla and get a different story.....

Sorry to ask a little offside none UK question, but the expertise in this forum is next level.

Regarding Auto Eco located in Bremerhaven now. How likely is it that this vessel is carrying Berlin-teslas to Drammen, Norway? I see Drammen Port has plotted ETA 7th june for Auto Eco.

Sorry to ask a little offside none UK question, but the expertise in this forum is next level.

Regarding Auto Eco located in Bremerhaven now. How likely is it that this vessel is carrying Berlin-teslas to Drammen, Norway? I see Drammen Port has plotted ETA 7th june for Auto Eco.
Drammen is currently flooded with MY. How many to you want?
Take a look at the webcam HERE. The title picture was taken a few days ago and shows how full the Tangen quayside was with MY. There are still plenty there though. Likewise there are still some on Tolbukaia and if you look at the bottom left of the Holmen Syd camera you can see a load there too.

Thanks for quick answer.
I only want one, and none of those are mine :)
Since Tesla in Norway probably want to keep their sales stats on track the final month on Q2, there is still 7000-8000 cars to be registered this month. So i guess Drammen is expecting alot more to come...

Hello Mr Miserable

A group of Model 3 deliveries in Israel just received a delay from 13.6 to 20.6, second postponement in a row. First appointment we had 6.6.
We assumed all along it’s the GRANDE MEDITERRANEO that’s arriving tomorrow 7.6 to Ashdod, but with this delay just confirms it’s not the one.
One guy claims he was told by a Tesla guy on the phone, that there’s a delay in the carrier and it’s supposed to arrive next Thursday 15.6.

Any Idea what carrier it might be?
We’re all frustrated with this TWO-TIMES delay!

Thanks!

Hello Mr Miserable

A group of Model 3 deliveries in Israel just received a delay from 13.6 to 20.6, second postponement in a row. First appointment we had 6.6.
We assumed all along it’s the GRANDE MEDITERRANEO that’s arriving tomorrow 7.6 to Ashdod, but with this delay just confirms it’s not the one.
One guy claims he was told by a Tesla guy on the phone, that there’s a delay in the carrier and it’s supposed to arrive next Thursday 15.6.

Any Idea what carrier it might be?
We’re all frustrated with this TWO-TIMES delay!

Thanks!
Some were supposed to get model Y's, also got a week delay