Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or is it already in Norway?
There are still some M3 on the dockside in Drammen.
Click here to see the webcam - the camera to look at is Tollbukaia

Hi Mr. Miserable.

Yeah I looked at the webcam form the port, and also saw some teslas..
But the sale person in Drammen Tesla couldn't give me anymore info.

So you think it's one of those cars since I received my VIN the day after my order?
If is that, its weird the delivery time is so long ahead, don't you think?

Hi Mr. Miserable.

Yeah I looked at the webcam form the port, and also saw some teslas..
But the sale person in Drammen Tesla couldn't give me anymore info.

So you think it's one of those cars since I received my VIN the day after my order?
If is that, its weird the delivery time is so long ahead, don't you think?
They have a lot of cars to deliver and they are not exactly working hard to clear them from the dockside.
There are 2 batches on M3 on the way - CRYSTAL RAY delivering to Barcelona as we speak and HOEGH TRIDENT to Zeebrugge which you have checked already. That's it.

They have a lot of cars to deliver and they are not exactly working hard to clear them from the dockside.
There are 2 batches on M3 on the way - CRYSTAL RAY delivering to Barcelona as we speak and HOEGH TRIDENT to Zeebrugge which you have checked already. That's it.
My M3P is not on Hoegh Trident. I have a VIN nr and there's no match. So it must be Crystal Ray. True?

Well too soon.. weird thing is that Crystal Ray made space for other ships. Why?
Good morning.

Looks like they've rescheduled the Crystal Ray's entry into port for tomorrow. Very strange everything that is happening with this ship. How is it possible that it has not released a VIN?

In Spain, people can't even find a hidden VIN. Very very rare.

Attachments

• IMG_20230711_094557.jpg
    IMG_20230711_094557.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 61