Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Away from the excitement in Vancouver, GLOVIS SUNRISE is preparing to depart to Singapore. This will be a refuel stop before continuing on to an EU port.
She should run 2 days behind the estimates I have already given for GLOVIS COURAGE.
I expect we are looking at a shipment of around 4500 cars.
Ah, yes, those blasted Canadians at it again, hijacking your beautiful thread! 🤣

By the way, thanks to @604_Dialect, we have a new valuable resource for tracking ship movements in the Port of Vancouver. Might be useful to you when tracking further shipments :)

If you search for "Annacis" or "Fraser Wharves", those are the two auto terminals that service vehicle carriers.

Reactions: navguy12 and Bob123
Reactions: CaptStealthy
I'm so confused what it's saying
tesla ship confuse.PNG

It is still showing 28 Jul on the port info.
I received my VIN and collection date is scheduled for the 9th August in UK. I was told they could book this as the logistics has all been scheduled for vehicle pickup and delivery to service centre. So hopefully it means it moves onto Southampton. Is there any other ship on its way that would mean a delivery to London hub by the 9th?

Today I was asked to accept Tesla vision, I accepted and hidden VIN appears in source code of the web page EDD change between Aug 7th and Aug 21th in Italy in Rome. Hidden Vin is LRW3E7FS0PC907xxx. Do you know in which ship the vehicle could be? In Trident no Vin found..Thanks!

I received my VIN and collection date is scheduled for the 9th August in UK. I was told they could book this as the logistics has all been scheduled for vehicle pickup and delivery to service centre. So hopefully it means it moves onto Southampton. Is there any other ship on its way that would mean a delivery to London hub by the 9th?

I’ve had home delivery confirmed for 3rd August, doesn’t quite make sense with the expected deliveries in the UK?

SUMMARY 13 Jul 23

VIKING SEA
remains in a sheltered anchorage off Vancouver Island and is clearly waiting for the port strike to conclude.

MORNING MARGARETA is on her way to New Westminster ETA 15/16 Jul.

HOEGH TRIDENT arrives Zeebrugge 23 Jul with confirmed MY and M3 onboard.
If you have your VIN, check to see if your car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering your VIN HERE.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI She is due to arrive in Barcelona on 28 Jul. Southampton afterwards??

GOLD XING is enroute from Shanghai to Ashdod, Israel (1 Aug) and Derince, Turkey (5 Aug).

GLOVIS COURAGE enroute to Singapore initially for a refuel and I expect her then to head for Suez.
Rough estimates for possible destinations are:
Koper 1 Aug, Barcelona 2 Aug, Southampton 6 Aug or Zeebrugge 7 Aug

GLOVIS SUNRISE is still loading at Shanghai South. I expect she will head to Europe.

GLOVIS CLIPPER departed Pier 80 San Francisco bound for Taiwan ETA 17 Jul.
I have confirmed delivery for 14th Aug based on arriving at Tesla Glasgow on the 10th so would fit with Clovis Courage timing.

If that turns out to be the case will be both of my Tesla’s arrived in the UK on the same vessel.

They have a lot of cars to deliver and they are not exactly working hard to clear them from the dockside.
There are 2 batches on M3 on the way - CRYSTAL RAY delivering to Barcelona as we speak and HOEGH TRIDENT to Zeebrugge which you have checked already. That's it.

Maybe its summer time and less people at work, and that's why they are not working hard..

But still doesn't make sense for me as I got my VIN the day after I ordered the car. The delivery team didn't had any more information that what it shows on the website "31 July - 15 august". I guess they have information but choose not to tell.. Ridiculous if the car is on the dock.... and I have to wait. 2-4 weeks for it...

You can do only in Hoegh vessels. In one of the summary by MR Miserable (thanks a lot for that), there is a link where you can check.
Oh I see. Yeah mine definitely isn’t on one of those ships. I assume my car is on morning margareta. That would line up with what the SA told me (est. August 9th). The ship left Shanghai on July 7th and since it typically takes 30 days to deliver from China to Ontario, that would line up with what the SA told me.

EDIT: My SA just confirmed it is in transit! Must be on the morning margareta then.

Last edited: