Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not wise, highland is going to be way more expensive, and now is the best time to get a Tesla. Also highland wont probably start production before September, and it will take months to get it to go faster
Were not sure of the price yet it might not be that much more at all if at all.
Considering Shanghai's efficiency these guys will hit the ground running, Also this place is currently expanding to produce more. This is where the M3 i will be ordering being a right wheel drive. RWD may have a little more delay, depends when they decide to put it on the line.
Reasons for holding out:
1. HW4, we must remember we are buying a computer and battery on wheels. Latest hardware to allow for all future software upgrades.
2. New Look, lighting inside and maybe no more timber look which i would be happy with.. screen in the back ??. theres talks of an enhanced sound system and better screen all worth waiting for.
3. 5mp camera as appose to 1.3 mp also 3 more cameras which will be need for more accurate parking and FSD and so on
4. Probably the most important thing resale value in 3 years. People will buy facelift model first if they can afford it
5. Battery capacity and rang increase also big bonus.
there is a few other things that will change. If i were to receive the car before Christmas i would be happy. I put an order down on a MG4 last October i was suppose to receive it ages ago, i canceled it and ordered the M3 now i have done the same again to wait for the new model. i am driving myself mad.

Reactions: Bob123
Could you share three first digits of your VIN serial number?

I'm curious what VIN ranges are being shipped currently. I have had VIN514xxx since May 17th and delivery was pushed from July to September without no reason given. Hoegh tracking has not given any results and I'm trying to figure out if the car is still in Baltimore or just lost in Zeebrugge
5YJSA7E58PF514XXX

Reactions: Mazainen
SUMMARY 13 Jul 23

VIKING SEA
remains in a sheltered anchorage off Vancouver Island and is clearly waiting for the port strike to conclude.

MORNING MARGARETA is on her way to New Westminster ETA 15/16 Jul.

HOEGH TRIDENT arrives Zeebrugge 23 Jul with confirmed MY and M3 onboard.
If you have your VIN, check to see if your car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering your VIN HERE.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI She is due to arrive in Barcelona on 28 Jul. Southampton afterwards??

GOLD XING is enroute from Shanghai to Ashdod, Israel (1 Aug) and Derince, Turkey (5 Aug).

GLOVIS COURAGE enroute to Singapore initially for a refuel and I expect her then to head for Suez.
Rough estimates for possible destinations are:
Koper 1 Aug, Barcelona 2 Aug, Southampton 6 Aug or Zeebrugge 7 Aug

GLOVIS SUNRISE is still loading at Shanghai South. I expect she will head to Europe.

GLOVIS CLIPPER departed Pier 80 San Francisco bound for Taiwan ETA 17 Jul.

@Mr Miserable Vancouver port strike has been resolved. The union and BCMEA came to a tentative deal this morning, and reports state that picket lines are coming down.

darn. Once it reaches terminal, how long will it take to get to the Tesla stores?
Just a correction on my earlier post - at 0830 it's supposed to depart the anchor point and sail into Richmond terminal, but these things can always change.

If you follow the discussion in the Canada thread, best guess is it will be unloaded tomorrow afternoon. From there, it's anyone's guess really.

If you want my personal, uneducated guess, because VIKING SEA is carrying such a small load, and MORNING MARGARETA is supposed to sail into Vancouver harbour on Saturday evening... I suspect they may combine the two shipments and put them on the same trucks/trains.

I would say it'll be at least next week before any of us start getting delivery notifications.

But again, that's just my guess/selfish hope that my car will be unloaded off MORNING MARGARETA very quickly, lol. Any scenario we can think of depends on a multitude of things happening at the right time and in the right order.

For now, I'm just thankful the strike is over and the port is running again - the rest, we just wait and see.

Reactions: navguy12
Just a correction on my earlier post - at 0830 it's supposed to depart the anchor point and sail into Richmond terminal, but these things can always change.

If you follow the discussion in the Canada thread, best guess is it will be unloaded tomorrow afternoon. From there, it's anyone's guess really.

If you want my personal, uneducated guess, because VIKING SEA is carrying such a small load, and MORNING MARGARETA is supposed to sail into Vancouver harbour on Saturday evening... I suspect they may combine the two shipments and put them on the same trucks/trains.

I would say it'll be at least next week before any of us start getting delivery notifications.

But again, that's just my guess/selfish hope that my car will be unloaded off MORNING MARGARETA very quickly, lol. Any scenario we can think of depends on a multitude of things happening at the right time and in the right order.

For now, I'm just thankful the strike is over and the port is running again - the rest, we just wait and see.
I thought the VIKING SEA was for Vancouver area and MORNING MARGARETA was for the rest of Canada

I thought the VIKING SEA was for Vancouver area and MORNING MARGARETA was for the rest of Canada
Honestly, who knows lol
UPDATE: the VIKING SEA just got dispatched for 9pm tonight and order to the Port at 3am. I guess they're 6 hours ahead of schedule now
Told ya things can change at a moment's notice :p

Reactions: andrew_nguyen_
Away from the excitement in Vancouver, GLOVIS SUNRISE is preparing to depart to Singapore. This will be a refuel stop before continuing on to an EU port.
She should run 2 days behind the estimates I have already given for GLOVIS COURAGE.
I expect we are looking at a shipment of around 4500 cars.