Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see in Drammen port website the AUTO ACHIEVE is coming 24/07 from Zeebruge.. Can it be that it has Tesla cars??
I doubt it will have anything from Shanghai. Unless of course cars from CRYSTAL RAY which were unloaded in Barcelona (11 Jul) have already made their way to Zeebrugge. I was looking at the Drammen webcam earlier today and there are still plenty of MY on the dockside but the M3s seem to have been moved on.

so Richmond port is saved! Yayyy our Tesla is saved!!
We don’t know that for sure. That is just what he heard but even within the union, with so many workers there could be disinformation amongst everyone. Until we hear something from the BCMEA or the ILWU there’s no point of speculating what could or could not happen.

If I am to believe the Tesla customer service agent I spoke to today, anyone with a scheduled delivery date of July 27 onward in BC is likely getting a car from the Morning Margareta shipment that has not arrived. I think it is safe to assume that given the strike action, these appointments will be rescheduled further out. Based on what I had read on these forums, I previously thought they do not schedule delivery unless the cars have been offloaded and at the delivery centre, but that does not seem to be the case with mine.

I doubt it will have anything from Shanghai. Unless of course cars from CRYSTAL RAY which were unloaded in Barcelona (11 Jul) have already made their way to Zeebrugge. I was looking at the Drammen webcam earlier today and there are still plenty of MY on the dockside but the M3s seem to have been moved on.

Thanks... my delivery estimate is 28/07-12/08... yeah yeah, think I am gonna stop overthinking and just wait patiently 😇
My app seems to have updated with "We'll notify you when it's time to continue with the tasks before delivery" and "We'll notify you when it's time to accept the delivery terms", so maybe the levers is soon :D

Hi this is my first message on this forum! I wish everyone to drive safe with their teslas and have fun! I just paid my tesla! And waiting for the shipment like 11 days so far. Do u guys know any vessel coming from spain to istanbul carrying teslas , named grande Roma

And there is another one coming xing i guess but as i ve known iMported goods from china has more tax in Turkey. So it shouldnt come from china.

Can someone help where and on what vessel is my tesla now ?

Given that I’ve received delivery confirmation and registration for 3rd Aug. Do you suspect there may be something sooner than this?
Undine looks promising, due into Southampton on the 25th July direct from Shanghai

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230719_073312_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230719_073312_Chrome.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: MarkBT20
@Mr Miserable

I'll ask the similar one, GRANDE ROMA can be a Tesla carrier for Turkey deliveries?

Reasons to think so, she called at Zeebrugge and Bremerhaven ports and her last stop is Derince.

But this is not in Tesla Tracker and I am confused.
I don't generally track shipments from Berlin.
GOLD KOCHAV is probably shipping Teslas from Berlin.
As already mentioned if you are waiting for a Model 3 then this will come from Shanghai and GOLD XING will arrive in Derince on 5 Aug.

Undine looks promising, due into Southampton on the 25th July direct from Shanghai
I will mention it again but UNDINE and GRANDE COTONOU are on my list of suspects and I said I would come back today with a decision on UNDINE.
I can tell you now that UNDINE is no longer a suspect - she isn't a Tesla carrier.

Last edited:
MORNING CARINA is currently alongside Shanghai South.
I note she is due to arrive in Barcelona on 16 Aug and Zeebrugge on 28 Aug.
I'm still not fully convinced she is a Tesla ship yet. A WuWa video would be useful.
If she is moving Teslas, I reckon this will be to Barcelona only.
It looks as though this could be a joint Hyundai/Kia/ Tesla ship.
We have seen a number of these this year but can be difficult to identify (because of their itineraries) without photographic evidence of Teslas being loaded.

MORNING LISA will also end up in Zeebrugge on 21 Aug but I am reasonably satisfied she is not carrying any Teslas.

Last edited:
I don't generally track shipments from Berlin.
GOLD KOCHAV is probably shipping Teslas from Berlin.
As already mentioned if you are waiting for a Model 3 then this will come from Shanghai and GOLD XING will arrive in Derince on 5 Aug.
Thanks for the reply @Mr Miserable , waiting for Model Y.

In Turkey only Model Y is available for sale and due to current regulations, only vehicles produced in Germany can be imported. That's why I have no idea what GOLD XING will carry to Derince/Turkey? and I am looking for ships from Germany to Turkey, but only GRANDE ROMA is on this route. GOLD KOCHAV last stop seems Barcelona, I guess this is not for Turkey.

GLOVIS COURAGE has departed Singapore for Suez with an ETA of 1 Aug.
This is quite an unambitious ETA and throws my original estimates in to the bin.
Accordingly my revised estimates for possible destinations are:
Koper 5 Aug, Barcelona 6 Aug, Southampton 10 Aug and Zeebrugge 11 Aug.
At the moment I would be be tempted to suggest Koper as being her most likely destination.

Thanks for the reply @Mr Miserable , waiting for Model Y.

In Turkey only Model Y is available for sale and due to current regulations, only vehicles produced in Germany can be imported. That's why I have no idea what GOLD XING will carry to Derince/Turkey? and I am looking for ships from Germany to Turkey, but only GRANDE ROMA is on this route. GOLD KOCHAV last stop seems Barcelona, I guess this is not for Turkey.
I believe there is a suggestion that cars from Berlin to Turkey are being staged via Barcelona. It's not a subject I will engage in further since trying to stay on top of Shanghai shipments is a big enough challenge.

SUMMARY 19 Jul 23

MORNING MARGARETA
was on her way to New Westminster. Holding well offshore. I have no idea when she will dock.

HOEGH TRIDENT arrives Zeebrugge 23 Jul with confirmed MY and M3 onboard.
If you have your VIN, check to see if your car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering your VIN HERE.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI She is due to arrive in Barcelona on 28 Jul. (Southampton afterwards??) She has currently 'gone dark' ie switched off her AIS transponder as she transits an area regarded as high risk. I expect it will stay off until she is in the northern part of the Red Sea next weekend.

GOLD XING is enroute from Shanghai to Ashdod, Israel (1 Aug) and Derince, Turkey (5 Aug). She has also 'gone dark'.

GLOVIS COURAGE heading for Suez.
Revised estimates for possible destinations are:
Koper 5 Aug, Barcelona 6 Aug, Southampton 10 Aug or Zeebrugge 11 Aug.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is heading initially to Singapore before heading to EU. She is effectively 2 days behind GLOVIS COURAGE for timings.

GLOVIS CLIPPER departed Pier 80 San Francisco bound for Taiwan. She arrived off the coast of Taipei on Monday and yet is still holding offshore.

MORNING CARINA is currently alongside Shanghai South. She will arrive in Barcelona 16 Aug and Zeebrugge on 28 Aug
I'm not yet convinced she is carrying Teslas.