Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Mr Miserable i had to make some changes so I received a different vehicle now, still MYP for UK. I did have delivery for 9th August on previous vehicle (which I was told is already in UK), but now I have a new VIN I have just been asked to schedule my delivery and earliest date is 16th August from Tesla in London.
Any idea what ship this could be on that would mean the vehicle would arrive in Southampton and get to delivery centre for pickup on 16th?
Thanks
I don't know to be honest however, we don't yet know where GLOVIS SUNRISE is headed. If she were to be heading for Southampton she would arrive around 11 Aug which fits rather nicely.
We may not find out for sure until 3 Aug when she emerges from the Suez Canal.

Another Dubai expected arrival this quarter. Was called this morning saying my MYP MCRed from Berlin would be arriving for collection by the end of August. Webpage still says Sept 4th. The sales rep said it had shipped but wouldn’t name the ship.
Looking forward to bringing it to the Motordrome to test its speed 😅

I don't know to be honest however, we don't yet know where GLOVIS SUNRISE is headed. If she were to be heading for Southampton she would arrive around 11 Aug which fits rather nicely.
We may not find out for sure until 3 Aug when she emerges from the Suez Canal.
Glovis Courage now has an estimated arrival date into Suez on 04 Aug. Do you still think it's just a bad estimate and she can make it to Koper on 06 Aug? The Interesting thing is that Glovis Sunrise now has an estimated arrival date of 02 August and she's behind Courage by 2 days. So I am not sure about the accuracy of these estimates on this page - Tesla Ship Tracker

Another Dubai expected arrival this quarter. Was called this morning saying my MYP MCRed from Berlin would be arriving for collection by the end of August. Webpage still says Sept 4th. The sales rep said it had shipped but wouldn’t name the ship.
Looking forward to bringing it to the Motordrome to test its speed 😅
Again, I don't think your car is on a ship yet. It would be arriving around 15 Aug at Jebel Ali if it was. I suspect we have at least another week before we should start looking.

MORNING MARGARETA is under way! She'll be at Fraser Wharves by 1:30pm PDT 😁

I'm guessing that she'll be unloaded by the 4:30pm shift in Vancouver, but we won't know that for sure until this afternoon.
UPDATE - Ship is still en route to the pier, about 2 hours away from being docked. But she will indeed be unloaded this afternoon.

1690480991728.png

UPDATE - Ship is still en route to the pier, about 2 hours away from being docked. But she will indeed be unloaded this afternoon.

View attachment 960106
MORNING MARGARETA arrived in Vancouver earlier this afternoon. Unloading will commence in 2 hours, and finish with tomorrow morning's shift before she departs at 1500 local time.

@Mr Miserable Thank you for all that you do in this thread, and for putting up with us Canadians who have been oh, so patient while waiting for our new Teslas 😛 🇨🇦 (if you're ever in Canada, we'll all meet you at the airport with boxes of donuts and Timbits from Tim Hortons, lol!)

It has been a journey and a half, but we're all glad to see our cars finally arrive on land, and now our SA's will be inundated with phone calls wondering when our cars will be ready for pickup! 😂

I am officially signing off from this thread, but best of luck and congratulations in advance to everyone across the world who is still waiting. I don't even have my car yet, but it's a huge relief knowing that she's finally landing on Canadian soil, haha.

1690493470230.png

Last edited:
I contacted them i ordered MYP White/White she is 100% sure my car on this shipment from Berlin Estimated delivery date 23 aug to 4 sep i had my VIN it starts with XP7
Again, I don't think your car is on a ship yet. It would be arriving around 15 Aug at Jebel Ali if it was. I suspect we have at least another week before we should start looking.
"Dubai"

SUMMARY 28 Jul 23

MORNING MARGARETA
finally docked yesterday in New Westminster, Canada!

GRANDE MIRAFIORI She was originally due to arrive in Barcelona on 28 Jul but will now arrive on the afternoon of 30 Jul.

GOLD XING is enroute from Shanghai to Ashdod, Israel (1 Aug) and Derince, Turkey (5 Aug).

GLOVIS COURAGE heading for Suez and has endured some stormy seas for the last couple of days in the Arabian Sea. Confirmed to be heading for Koper with an ETA of 5 Aug.

GLOVIS SUNRISE is also heading to EU and enduring some heavy weather in the Arabian Sea at the moment. Indications are that this ship maybe heading for Southampton. If so, she should arrive around 11/12 Aug.

MORNING CARINA She departed Shanghai on 21 Jul and will arrive in Barcelona 16 Aug and Zeebrugge on 28 Aug
I'm not yet convinced she is carrying Teslas.

HOEGH TOKYO departed Taicang and is due to arrive in Zeebrugge on 24 Aug. I have no evidence that she is carrying any Teslas however if you have a VIN then you can check to see if your car is onboard by clicking HERE. Don't forget to let me know if you successfully find your car!

MORNING PILOT is enroute from Shanghai to Southampton (6 Sep) however I'm pretty sure she is not on Tesla related business.
GLOVIS SUNLIGHT departed Pier 80 for S Korea however a usually reliable source has told me this is not a Tesla ship.
AMERICAN HIGHWAY is currently enroute to Pier 80 with an ETA of 30 Jul. I have no further details on her.

Last edited:
AUTO ADVANCE departs Zeebrugge 28 Jul and arrives in Drammen on 3 Aug is a possibility.
Hi!

I see that the ship has left Zeebrugge now, a little bit delayed.. now heading to WILHELMSHAVEN in Germany.
Is it still Drammen on the 03 aug?

Trying to figure out the next stops on marinetraffic.com but not possible.. is Drammen after WILHELMSHAVEN or does it stop else where?

Hi!

I see that the ship has left Zeebrugge now, a little bit delayed.. now heading to WILHELMSHAVEN in Germany.
Is it still Drammen on the 03 aug?

Trying to figure out the next stops on marinetraffic.com but not possible.. is Drammen after WILHELMSHAVEN or does it stop else where?
First Wilhelmshaven, then Bremerhaven. And then Drammen 03/08 ☺️

Some bad weather now occurred in the Gulf of Aden, so Glovis Courage slowed down to approximately 13 knots to overcome high waves.

Not sure about the ETA to Suez, but tracking app says it should be 02 Aug to this date and time.

Can you perhaps help me here @Mr Miserable? Would it be doe able to Koper in 3 days from Suez in that case?
GLOVIS COURAGE was originally aiming to arrive in Suez on 31 Jul with a transit on 01 Aug. It looks now that she is planning to arrive in the early hours of 2 Aug with the hope of joining the northbound convoy a few hours later. If that is the case, then an arrival in Koper on the afternoon of 5 Aug is totally possible.