Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla Advisor in Bergen said my car will arrive in Bergen today. And Malacca is the only boat that fits the description. She left Drammen on Friday with a good amount of Teslas. Same with Stavanger yesterday.
Ok. My car is probably not on it then. My advisor said yesterday that my car was still in Zebrugge. I was hoping he were wrong, when I saw Malacca were arriving Trondheim this weekend. What was your Estimated delivery?

GLOVIS SUNRISE has appeared on the Southampton Port Schedule as expected showing an arrival on 12 Aug. There is however a problem with this.
Aug 12 is a Saturday and Southampton is a cruise port. Tesla use the Western Docks where the car carrier berths are shared with cruise ships. A car carrier will always be in 2nd place to a cruise ship. I'm not sure how it will work out, the dock operator may have a cunning plan, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a delay to the commencement of unloading, probably until Sunday evening.

Reactions: lucas5905
Ok. My car is probably not on it then. My advisor said yesterday that my car was still in Zebrugge. I was hoping he were wrong, when I saw Malacca were arriving Trondheim this weekend. What was your Estimated delivery?
Just be aware that when the TA pings a car it will show it's current position if it has comms otherwise it will show it's last position that it had comms. Your car won't have comms when it's at sea.

Just be aware that when the TA pings a car it will show it's current position if it has comms otherwise it will show it's last position that it had comms. Your car won't have comms when it's at sea.
Oh, thanks for the info. I contacted them once again this morning, and they said my car will be on the next ship. My car arrived Zeebrugge 3.8. Any idea when the next planned ship to Trondheim is?

Oh, thanks for the info. I contacted them once again this morning, and they said my car will be on the next ship. My car arrived Zeebrugge 3.8. Any idea when the next planned ship to Trondheim is?
That's interesting because it suggests that your car was shipped to Zeebrugge onboard OBERON. That shipment slipped below my radar.
I've no idea when they will ship to the west coast again.

That's interesting because it suggests that your car was shipped to Zeebrugge onboard OBERON. That shipment slipped below my radar.
I've no idea when they will ship to the west coast again.
Very interesting getting to know the route of my new car! This will be my first EV and first NEW car. Hence why I am so curious to its arrival. Is there any spesific ships that often transport Tesla to Trondheim?

Just in case I'm getting excited about nothing, lol, placed a new order on 24th July, UK delivery. EDD is Aug-Sept .... was it already made and on a boat, or is it likely to be in Shanghai somewhere?
Most likely to aboard GLOVIS SUNRISE which arrives in Southampton 12 Aug
See HERE
However I'm surprised you haven't yet been told the VIN and Reg by now.
Is this a lease?

Reactions: nigelpurvis@gm
Thanks for the confirmation! Yeah, I've not had any update, wondering if it's due to CA finance being snowed under.

Tried the tesla vin finder plugin on chrome on the account page, but nothing found.

Would emailing Tesla Belfast be a sensible pursuit?

Heyo, I ordered MYP a few weeks ago, got a VIN and the expected delivery date is between august 21 to September 04.
I'm from Israel and I wonder which cargo ship will have the car so I can track it :D
Is it possible to know which cargo ship is designated to have the car?

update on the Viking Passero

Seems its now in the suez canal on the way to Jebel Ali, I still believe this is a strong suspect of carrying tesla cars although I cannot confirm 100% but worth monitoring.

ETA is the 15th of August which is very much inline with what Tesla Dubai have mentioned so those who have orders pending expect a call in the next few days

1691431553087.png

update on the Viking Passero

Seems its now in the suez canal on the way to Jebel Ali, I still believe this is a strong suspect of carrying tesla cars although I cannot confirm 100% but worth monitoring.

ETA is the 15th of August which is very much inline with what Tesla Dubai have mentioned so those who have orders pending expect a call in the next few days

View attachment 963032
Check your delivery date mine is gone btw i think its GLOVIS SUN not VIKING PASSERO