Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
unfortunately it hasn't docked yet, its going from anchorage to anchorage, right now at Vancouver harbour anchorage which is not close to the car terminal, i suspect that they have heavy machinery to unload first, since its canadian thanks giving today, the port might run slow today.
Dream diva now docked at Richmond car terminal in Vancouver Canada.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Stavanger, Bergen and Trondheim deliveries are normally shipped direct from Zeebrugge rather than staging through Drammen.
With your EDD it seems likely your car is on CRYSTAL RAY.
Watch for a KESS ship DANUBE HIGHWAY, THAMES HIGHWAY or ELBE HIGHWAY heading your way from around 21 Oct onwards.
My EDD on a SR is 24 Oct - 7 November - Denmark. Are they being shipped to Esbjerg or by train ?

I ordered a M3 RWD Ultra Red White Interior through our company last week, the company made the order yesterday morning 9/10/2023 and later on the day I got the Tesla confirmation. Got a VIN and delivery date window from Oct 29 - Nov 12 later the same day.

09/09/2023 09:00: Order placed
09/09/2023 12:00: Tesla account activated
09/09/2023 16:00: VIN number available and delivery window

Smooth proces, wondering on which boat the car is :)!

Update 10/09/2023: VIN no longer available, delivery window still the same.

This is a satellite image from yesterday and from what we can see, I would say we have just over 5000 cars. As soon as we obtain another subsequent image, we will be able to clear up doubts about whether the UNDINE has charged Teslas.

Attachments

• IMG_20231010_183057.jpg
    IMG_20231010_183057.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 106
Waiting for MORNING CINDY to depart from Shanghai South is GRANDE DAKAR.
Her itinerary is not exactly classic Tesla either with calls after Suez of Gioia Tauro (Italy) 4 Nov, Le Havre 12 Nov, Southampton 13 Nov and Zeebrugge on 16 Nov.
However Grimaldi ships have past form for moving Teslas and so I suspect she will have some onboard.
I will add her to the tracking map.

So MORNING CINDY may be heading to Thailand, in which case she could be carrying Teslas.
Interestingly it looks like MORNING MENAD will be next to dock at Shanghai South. As far as I am aware she should depart to South Africa.
A WuWa video would, as always, ,very helpful.

Got a VIN like 2 weeks ago, Scheduled delivery for 10/20, but my advisor says its gonna be close to 27th as my VIN is still pinging in China, so says it seems like its not on Dream Diva that arrived in Vancouver just yesterday, is this possible? Seems so weird, is there another ship that's coming to Vancouver in like a week? makes no sense to me....

Got a VIN like 2 weeks ago, Scheduled delivery for 10/20, but my advisor says its gonna be close to 27th as my VIN is still pinging in China, so says it seems like its not on Dream Diva that arrived in Vancouver just yesterday, is this possible? Seems so weird, is there another ship that's coming to Vancouver in like a week? makes no sense to me....
Do you have a schedule delivery or estimated date of delivery? where in Canada are you located? I went to the Tesla dealer on south shore of Montreal and the yard is full of model 3 available no model Y in the yard. I am waiting for my model y that is most likely on the dream diva. From Vancouver it’s a 11 days train ride to Montreal.

Do you have a schedule delivery or estimated date of delivery? where in Canada are you located? I went to the Tesla dealer on south shore of Montreal and the yard is full of model 3 available no model Y in the yard. I am waiting for my model y that is most likely on the dream diva. From Vancouver it’s a 11 days train ride to Montreal.
I have a scheduled delivery date for the 20th and I am in Vancouver, originally thought id get it just after it Dream Diva arrived, but adviser said that my car is pinging in China, meaning it never crossed the ocean yet... either ping is off (which has to be) or my car is really still in China. I don't even know when the next shipping is from China....

MORNING MENAD has already departed Shanghai South and so is likely to have been a drop-off only.
In my opinion, this is just more evidence that this is not a Tesla related movement.

MORNING CINDY departed to Thailand and so could have Teslas onboard for Thailand, but I'm not confident..

MORNING POST is currently alongside - she should depart to S America and so also won't be Tesla related.

Last edited:
There is the possibility that GRANDE ROMA may have some Teslas for Italy onboard.
She arrives in Gioia Tauro on 28 Oct.
We have seen Grimaldi ships use this port before but I have never seen any evidence that they unloaded Teslas here.
There has been plenty of wishful thinking but no evidence!
I had a look at the official roro records for Gioia Tauro port and there is no evidence that it has been ever used for Tesla shipments.
It make sense since the port is located deep south and most Tesla SC are far away in the North of the country. Capodistria / Koper is far nearer

Reactions: Mr Miserable