Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

I have ordered a MYP with EDD oct 23 - nov 6. Assigned VIN 12 days ago. German built for transport to Sweden/Malmö.

I have a confirmed builddate of oct 4th and that its a 2024 modelyear with hw3 (external source).

I was hopeing it would be in sweden by now(praying it would really)? what is the normal transport time from build date? Tesla refuses to give me info about transport, ive tried several times with diffret reps etc.. I want my car dammit :)

According to thr schedule DANUBE HIGHWAY is arriving to Malmo sweden today, but i havnt heard anything from Tesla about booking delivery. So my guess is it might be on the next vessle, ELBE HIGHWAY, that arrives to Malmo on oct 22, from Zeebrugge.

From what I understand, germanbuilt cars are transported to zeebrugge and then by boat to sweden?

is there a cargo checkup for the KESS vessles? Anyone can confirm of answer some of my questions would be highly appreciated!

thanks!

Fiskk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I have ordered a MYP with EDD oct 23 - nov 6. Assigned VIN 12 days ago. German built for transport to Sweden/Malmö.

I have a confirmed builddate of oct 4th and that its a 2024 modelyear with hw3 (external source).

I was hopeing it would be in sweden by now(praying it would really)? what is the normal transport time from build date? Tesla refuses to give me info about transport, ive tried several times with diffret reps etc.. I want my car dammit :)

According to thr schedule DANUBE HIGHWAY is arriving to Malmo sweden today, but i havnt heard anything from Tesla about booking delivery. So my guess is it might be on the next vessle, ELBE HIGHWAY, that arrives to Malmo on oct 22, from Zeebrugge.

From what I understand, germanbuilt cars are transported to zeebrugge and then by boat to sweden?

is there a cargo checkup for the KESS vessles? Anyone can confirm of answer some of my questions would be highly appreciated!

thanks!

Fiskk
I don't cover Berlin-built shipments. Your car will probably be shipped via Bremerhaven.

I did have half an eye on MEDITERRANEAN SEA but when it kicked off in Israel I didn't think she would be able to dock in Ashdod. Clearly she offloaded before her insurers could react. The Tesla Israel site does say deliveries Oct/Nov 23 of the new Model 3 and so I think the info is correct. Of note, the ship did not load at Shanghai South but the main Haitong terminal. This may indicate that it is not a full Tesla charter.
The ship is now off to Turkey where the new Model 3 is not being offered and so I assume it must be MY that is being delivered. I think it strange that Turkey isn't being supplied with MY from Berlin. So in all likelihood the Turkey stop may not be Tesla related at all.
Model 3 Highland now available to order in the UK for Jan - Feb 2024 delivery!! When do you think the first UK bound ship will leave Shanghai?

Time for another summary:

CRYSTAL RAY has arrived in Zeebrugge.

ASIAN CAPTAIN has arrived in Izmir, next, and final, stop is Koper 22 Oct

NEPTUNE BARCELONA I'm guessing an arrival in Zeebrugge around 30 Oct. Of note, I don't believe she has a full load.

RCC ANTWERP Barcelona 28 Oct,

If you are waiting for a Model S or Model X, HOEGH TROOPER is confirmed to have some onboard and is due to arrive in Zeebrugge tomorrow (19 Oct).
If you have received your VIN, you can check to see if your car is on this ship by entering your VIN HERE. Don't forget to let me know the result!

GRANDE ROMA I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard at present - She may have delivered some to Thailand.

GRANDE DAKAR I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard - She wasn't alongside long enough to load many. If she has they are possibly LHD M3 Highland for UK showrooms - ETA Southampton 16 Nov.

GLOVIS STAR Destination undetermined at present. My estimates would be Koper 5 Nov, Barcelona 6 Nov, Southampton 10 Nov or Zeebrugge 11 Nov.

GOLD KOCHAV Ashdod 7 Nov. 2nd shipment of M3 Highland?

GLOVIS CHAMPION Presently loading at Shanghai South. Destination undetermined at present.

You can follow these ships on the tracking map HERE.

Last edited:
Reactions: XHabjab
Time for another summary:

CRYSTAL RAY has arrived in Zeebrugge.

ASIAN CAPTAIN has arrived in Izmir, next, and final, stop is Koper 22 Oct

NEPTUNE BARCELONA I'm guessing an arrival in Zeebrugge around 30 Oct. Of note, I don't believe she has a full load.

RCC ANTWERP Barcelona 28 Oct,

If you are waiting for a Model S or Model X, HOEGH TROOPER is confirmed to have some onboard and is due to arrive in Zeebrugge tomorrow (19 Oct).
If you have received your VIN, you can check to see if your car is on this ship by entering your VIN HERE. Don't forget to let me know the result!

GRANDE ROMA I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard at present - She may have delivered some to Thailand.

GRANDE DAKAR I'm undecided whether she actually has some Teslas onboard - She wasn't alongside long enough to load many. If she has they are possibly LHD M3 Highland for UK showrooms - ETA Southampton 16 Nov.

GLOVIS STAR Destination undetermined at present. My estimates would be Koper 5 Nov, Barcelona 6 Nov, Southampton 10 Nov or Zeebrugge 11 Nov.

GOLD KOCHAV Ashdod 7 Nov. 2nd shipment of M3 Highland?

GLOVIS CHAMPION Presently loading at Shanghai South. Destination undetermined at present.

You can follow these ships on the tracking map HERE.
Dear Mr Miserable,

Do you have an idea (or guess) when Model Y should arrive to Ashdod (Israel)? Which Ship?
I'll say that I didn't get EDD and VIN yet (order placed at mid of September.

Thanks,
Lior.

Hello,
I'm trying to decode my ship location from the Tesla Carriers spreedsheat from your first post. The car is Model 3 highland (from Shanghai, I believe) ordered on 3rd of Sept and received a VIN assignment on 4th of Oct as well as estimate delivery date of 30th of Oct - also it says the drop-off will be in Vienna, Austria. Any idea which that mysterious (or not so mysterious) ship is? With my calculations should be Slovenia, Koper, but there are plenty of ships!

Ps, great forum and useful info and thanks, lol!

So GLOVIS CHAMPION has departed Shanghai South for EU or UK. She has a fairly unambitious ETA for Suez of 6 Nov whichtranslates to a possible ETA in Koper of 10 Nov, or Barcelona on 11 Nov, or Southampton on 15 Nov or Zeebrugge on 16 Nov.
Do you think it could be some UK bound Highland models on there? I placed an order that initially said Jan-Feb but now updated to between 24th November-31 December, Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm trying to decode my ship location from the Tesla Carriers spreedsheat from your first post. The car is Model 3 highland (from Shanghai, I believe) ordered on 3rd of Sept and received a VIN assignment on 4th of Oct as well as estimate delivery date of 30th of Oct - also it says the drop-off will be in Vienna, Austria. Any idea which that mysterious (or not so mysterious) ship is? With my calculations should be Slovenia, Koper, but there are plenty of ships!

Ps, great forum and useful info and thanks, lol!
My guess would be RCC ANTWERP. Delivery via Barcelona.

Do you think it could be some UK bound Highland models on there? I placed an order that initially said Jan-Feb but now updated to between 24th November-31 December, Thanks
There is no evidence of RHD M3 Highland being produced yet. Keep a lookout on YouTube for a WuWa video showing GLOVIS CHAMPION being loaded.
That may provide an answer.

Reactions: Mark89052