Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received my text, car to be delivered on the 25th of Jan, I assume its on Titus. I wasn't given a choice of pick up or drop off, they just text saying please confirm address and the app shows its being dropped at my house with no option to change. I may call to see if I can go sooner to the NEC.
Same here. I thought I was collecting from NEC but they say it's home delivery. I am also trading in my old M3. So I was surprised that they want to deliver on Feb 2nd. Maybe they'll take the old one away with them...

Got my delivery of my M3H this morning.
Delivering to my address in Manchester on Monday 29th.

Tried calling Tesla to see if I could pick it up Friday 26th instead but said the highland deliveries are not allowed to start in the UK till Monday 29th. This will be the first day for Highland deliveries to owners for the UK.

Got my delivery of my M3H this morning.
Delivering to my address in Manchester on Monday 29th.

Tried calling Tesla to see if I could pick it up Friday 26th instead but said the highland deliveries are not allowed to start in the UK till Monday 29th. This will be the first day for Highland deliveries to owners for the UK.
That’s strange, the person below has theirs scheduled for the 25th
Just received my text, car to be delivered on the 25th of Jan, I assume its on Titus. I wasn't given a choice of pick up or drop off, they just text saying please confirm address and the app shows its being dropped at my house with no option to change. I may call to see if I can go sooner to the NEC.

I got a call from Tesla that my car will be in Koper by the end of month. They sounded confident so I started to prepare financing papers etc. Still no VIN tho
Well, there is no ship that has such ETA in Europe... So the only clue would be my assumption that GLOVIS SUMMIT will travel to Koper after Barcelona. Since it's supposed to arrive in Barcelona on the 20th of January, then with potentially 3-3,5k cars to be unloaded, it may depart Barcelona on the 21-22nd of January. It will take another 5 days to reach Koper so around 27th.

There is no other ship possible to arrive there by that time. Unless the rep you talked to meant GLOVIS SOLOMON, but that would be possible only if it would travel through Suez Canal, which is very unlikely and you have to add another 14 days then if it travels around Africa.

I had the same also no option but mines 30th would love to get it sooner.
I responded straight away confirming my delivery address but now the date has disappeared from app I assume that’s due to the fact they have booked me a date it longer shows date on the app
Did you try calling for a different date? When I messaged back I said I can pick up, they said its not arriving "on ground" (wherever that is), until the 24th, and they will be preparing it. I can change to collection, but it will still be the 25th. So I might as well wait for the delivery at home.

Did you try calling for a different date? When I messaged back I said I can pick up, they said its not arriving "on ground" (wherever that is), until the 24th, and they will be preparing it. I can change to collection, but it will still be the 25th. So I might as well wait for the delivery at home.
I messaged and they said the earliest I can collect or get delivery is 30th so I said I will stick to that hopefully I haven’t left it too late to get 30th so awaiting another response for them to confirm 30th

Don't worry about Mr. Miserable, he will be back soon, he is just taking a well-deserved rest ;)

In the meantime, here's an update.

HOEGH TRAPPER, Zeebrugge 9 Jan. Confirmed that it transports Teslas. Dutch, German and French buyers among others have received their VIN from this ship. If you have a VIN assigned and want to check if your car is being transported by this ship, look it up through this link...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

It is currently sailing through the North Atlantic, parallel to the Spanish coast towards its next destination, Zeebrugge.

TITUS Southampton 17 Jan & Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Sailing through the South Atlantic Ocean, it seems that it has made up some time and according to its transponder it would arrive in Southampton early on the 17th.

GLOVIS SUMMIT, it is sailing through the Indian Ocean very close to the Cape of Good Hope. Its final destination is Barcelona, where it will arrive on January 20. This ship is scheduled to unload up to 5000 Teslas in Barcelona.

BELUGA ACE, Melbourne Jan 9. First Q1 ship with M3H Teslas for the Australian market.

FIRMAMENT ACE, it seems that it confirms as another Tesla ship with M3H for the Australian market and that it will arrive at the end of January. It has a previous stop in Japan, where it is currently.

GLOVIS SOLOMON, after 38 hours loading in the South Port of Shanghai, yesterday left for Singapore, where it will make a technical refueling stop. This is surely a new Tesla ship for Europe. Its destination is not yet known, but considering that the BESS will head to Southampton and Zeebrugge, it is possible that it will go to Barcelona or Koper.

HOEGH DETROIT, Zeebrugge 22 Jan. Sailing through the Indian Ocean near the Cape of Good Hope. At the moment, there is no confirmation that it transports Teslas and I don't have much hope either, however, if someone who is waiting for a car in a country in northern Europe and has a VIN, they can check if their car is on said ship through the following link ...

Cargo Tracking | RoRo tracking | Höegh Autoliners

If any search is successful, please report it.

HOEGH JEDDAH, Zeebrugge Feb 6. Same situation as HOEGH DETROIT. It departed Taicang port on December 10. It is currently sailing through the Indian Ocean towards the Cape of Good Hope.

TRANS LEADER, it left yesterday from the North port, where it spent 24 hours heading to Jebel Ali, Dubai, where it will arrive on January 19. At the moment it is not confirmed that it transports Teslas, but it is a suspect.

Greetings!!
Hi thanks for your effort!

Im from dubai and i haven't received my VIN yet even tho they told me ill receive it late January or early February so im not sure if its in TRANS LEADER

Order date was 24th december 2023.

For ROI people waiting the MALACCA HIGHWAY has potential. It departed the area of Zeebrugge that was used previously to hold cars offloaded from the bigger carriers before transferring on to Dublin. MALACCA HIGHWAY Current position (Vehicles Carrier, IMO 9235414) - VesselFinder

Last year somebody went to Dublin Port and saw the cars getting driven along Tolka Quay road from ship to the NVD compound, which is accessed by a private bridge over near the entrance to the port tunnel. 53°21'08.5"N 6°13'23.4"W

Filter for Vessel Type of RORO Car Carriers Arrivals - Dublin Port

Reactions: ColR and Jimmyj07
For ROI people waiting the MALACCA HIGHWAY has potential. It departed the area of Zeebrugge that was used previously to hold cars offloaded from the bigger carriers before transferring on to Dublin. MALACCA HIGHWAY Current position (Vehicles Carrier, IMO 9235414) - VesselFinder

Last year somebody went to Dublin Port and saw the cars getting driven along Tolka Quay road from ship to the NVD compound, which is accessed by a private bridge over near the entrance to the port tunnel. 53°21'08.5"N 6°13'23.4"W

I'm following this one minute by minute!

I just checked my app - delivery appointment scheduled for my home address but zero information on what day.... will try calling my leasing company to see if they have the info.
Mines the same, presume something will come through sooner or later from either Tesla with a date or the leasing company. Not much point worrying, just annoying the date has now gone but another post/thread talked about deliveries starting from 29th

It would make sense that the Irish cars aren’t waiting for Titus with the EDD windows.. Conscious though that people are being told direct from Tesla that deliveries will be mid-Feb.
As per usual the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing…