Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 US MY RWD fog lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally received my S3XY controller and knob and was able to turn on the 2023 MY RWD fog lights with that product. The knob doesn't support controlling the fog lights yet, but I was able to use the app to get the controller to toggle the fog lights. I believe the buttons do support the fog lights now, but I don't have any of them to test.

I finally received my S3XY controller and knob and was able to turn on the 2023 MY RWD fog lights with that product. The knob doesn't support controlling the fog lights yet, but I was able to use the app to get the controller to toggle the fog lights. I believe the buttons do support the fog lights now, but I don't have any of them to test.
So then there’s no doubt they are there…and the option to turn them on and off in the GUI is simply being suppressed.

I was never in doubt they were there as I saw them turned on during the light show. However, this confirms there is a way one can actually use them as desired.

Not sure if it's worth getting the S3XY stuff just for the fog lights, but it does a lot of other useful stuff and provides a physical interface for frequently used controls. I also like having control of other things that can't normally be accessed such as regen strength and traction control. I think it can also restore access to creep/roll stopping modes for the 2024s.