Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21” to 19” wheel swap without Geo setup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t know what a Geo setup is, but I’ve swapped wheels as described and only needed to change the Wheel Configuration in the menu, Obviously there are only Tesla OEM options available in that menu, so would probably have to do more for third party wheels with significant differences.

Yes, you'll need to let the car know that you've changed sizes if you want energy calcs, etc. to be correct. If you forget, it will "detect" that you've changed wheel sizes and tell you to go into the menu and change it.

Look under the Service tab on the main screen. There is a button labeled Wheel Configuration which then offers a drop down for you to select the new wheel type.

I don’t know what a Geo setup is, but I’ve swapped wheels as described and only needed to change the Wheel Configuration in the menu, Obviously there are only Tesla OEM options available in that menu, so would probably have to do more for third party wheels with significant differences.
Geo is the geometrical setup that they apparently have to do to make sure AP works properly given height of car is slightly different.