Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21 MS Refresh sudden malfunction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, after driving 60-70km on the highway, was stopped at the lights when sudden a bunch of errors came up. Loss steering assist reduced, brake hold malfunction, regen malfunction, abs failure, traction control failure etc.

Driving, the car now feels like it's in neutral if you let your foot off the gas, and the steering is manual, no regen at all. Tried reboot, but same issue come up.

Need to take it to service but was wondering if this happened to anyone else on Refresh model.

Yes - this was an issue reported with some of the earlier refresh models. I don't recall the exact resolution but if you search, you should be able to find it.

I'd schedule service for your car to have it fixed.

Example:

Yes - this was an issue reported with some of the earlier refresh models. I don't recall the exact resolution but if you search, you should be able to find it.

I'd schedule service for your car to have it fixed.

Example:
Thanks danny. Looks like mine is somewhat different. Managed to get it to reset (still arranging repair visit) but whiel driving there is a constant booming sound and the car jerks. Maybe 5-10 mins after, all the errors come up again. When driving with errors, the car is now shuttering when slowly accelerating.

Really strange and worrisome but hopefully service center can resolve this quickly.